MTA 0.4.1 Released

Cray

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you please make a version of MTA that has a trainer or alowes cheats... even if it is only for the network version

You, my good sir, Is an ASSHOLE!

Can you please make a version of MTA that has a trainer or alowes cheats... even if it is only for the network version

And you, my good sir, can't speak English correctly at all. It's said like "You, my good sir, are an asshole" Learn to speak man :P

And you, my good sir, can't speak English correctly at all. It's said like "You, my good sir, are an asshole" Learn to speak man :P

You can't expect the hole world to speak your language correctly? How would you react if i demanded you to speak norwegian(my language) fluently? Is it really such a big fuckin' deal?

You can't expect the hole world to speak your language correctly? How would you react if i demanded you to speak norwegian(my language) fluently? Is it really such a big :O' deal?

Damn dude, I was just messin around with you. No need to get into my fucking face about it.

You can't expect the hole world to speak your language correctly? How would you react if i demanded you to speak norwegian(my language) fluently? Is it really such a big :O' deal?

Damn dude, I was just messin around with you. No need to get into my :o face about it.

It didn't seem that way. (Happy with the spelling?)

Damn dude, I was just messin around with you. No need to get into my :o face about it.

It didn't seem that way. (Happy with the spelling?)

Please dont start a flame war. Did you happen to see the smiley face at the end of the post I made before? It was like =P, in other words, joking around.

I don't know any other game that had a "cheat version", so why should MTA have one?

SOF2 allows mods, insane ones, and UT G.O.T.Y., but mostly new models and maps, no F*CKING trainers......

Yeah, mods can enhance the game (as long as everyone has the mod, obviously), but no online game blatantly supports cheaters in this way, so I don't see why MTA should be different.

theres a difference between mods and cheats. if there was a way to insure everyone on that server has that mod, then it would be fine. (probably what the mta team is working on, as they have mentioned this) but having things like infinite health, noclipping, all guns, and infinite ammo would be pointless and stupid. honestly, what would you do in there?

Not to change you guys subject about the trainers but I just wanted to post real quick in appriciation of MTA and the MTA team. We rolled out 0.4.1 at our bi-weekly game night and as far as I can tell we all agree that 0.4.1 runs and looks much better than 0.3. My Linux server seems to have more HD activity then in the 0.3 days but nothing I'm worried about.

Again thanks MTA team.

-Smillie