MTA 0.4.1 Released

Cray

The MTA Team is proud to announce the release of MTA 0.4.1, which builds on top of MTA 0.4's features to drastically reduce bandwidth and increase stability (although, crashes still exist).

Thanks to the community for all of their help with narrowing down some of MTA 0.4's bugs and supporting us through this development phase.

Navigate to the downloads page or the link above to start playing!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for the enhanced stability.

It's a pity that some features had to be sacrificed though (e.g the weather sync in GTA3 and the new character selection screen in VC). Will these make a comeback in a later patch, or will we have to wait for a later core?

no the shit says mta:0.4 insted of 4.1

and a cant connect to a f u c k i n g server

Ah yeah, I noticed that on the MTA client dialog. I wouldn't worry about it - they either forgot or didn't think it was worth updating it.

Regarding not being able to connect to a server, you have to look carefully in the bottom right-hand corner of ASE to check that the version is 0.4.1, otherwise you get a "Connection refused: Incompatible version" error. Or you could use the updated ASE filters.txt file for 0.4.1 that someone posted somewhere on these forums.