Sign in to follow this  
Cray

MTA 0.4.1 Released

The MTA Team is proud to announce the release of MTA 0.4.1, which builds on top of MTA 0.4's features to drastically reduce bandwidth and increase stability (although, crashes still exist).

Thanks to the community for all of their help with narrowing down some of MTA 0.4's bugs and supporting us through this development phase.

Navigate to the downloads page or the link above to start playing!

Very good work! :D

It works much better 8)

ping is stable in VC :P

thaks guys, working sweet now, all efrag servers in UK are upgraded already :D

thanx alot all of the MTA team :P

i was one of the "lucky ones" and dint get any problems to start with except the few too many crashes, but now its even better!

havnt crashed once yet......

jobs a gd 'un!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i am so glad. I played on the old version eysterday and had approx. 900 crashes or so and a lot of 'lag'. But i cant try the new version tonite since we're going somwhere over the weekend.

Nice job and i hope 4.1 works better :)

YEAH NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!! the spawn selection is much better ;) and the lag fix and crashes it the best!!!

THANK YOU , MTA TEAM HAVE DONE IT AGAIN :D :D 8):lol:

nice nice!

keep the good work up!!

Thanks guys for the enhanced stability.

It's a pity that some features had to be sacrificed though (e.g the weather sync in GTA3 and the new character selection screen in VC). Will these make a comeback in a later patch, or will we have to wait for a later core?

well if weather in GTA3 isnt synced i dont particularly like this patch (cept for the VC fix of course) so i might try me some 0.4.0 MTA3 :)

I just tried it out today, and my ping is finally normal again. Now I can actually play the game. :D

Great job, MTA team.

no the shit says mta:0.4 insted of 4.1

and a cant connect to a f u c k i n g server

Ah yeah, I noticed that on the MTA client dialog. I wouldn't worry about it - they either forgot or didn't think it was worth updating it.

Regarding not being able to connect to a server, you have to look carefully in the bottom right-hand corner of ASE to check that the version is 0.4.1, otherwise you get a "Connection refused: Incompatible version" error. Or you could use the updated ASE filters.txt file for 0.4.1 that someone posted somewhere on these forums.

when i join a game and choose my side its say loading and when i can play my character its moving around... and i cant control it

Or you could use the updated ASE filters.txt file for 0.4.1 that someone posted somewhere on these forums.
huh what topic i am too lasey