[HELP] A big project

You should proballly wait until your more experienced. If you know how to script then write code that goes through a table of strings and outputs them.

Im going to make it simplee. I will make a aGUI with list of objects u can place, if u buy it , it will be placed infront ofyou.

I think you should know theres a major rp server called Multi Theft Auto : Roleplay

It is a copy of Valhalla RP. We are making a complete new unique system.

Cody@

Thanks! That's a great one, I know TEDERIs :)

Thats not the point, the point is you and the other server will get mixed up all the time, and its common curtosy to not use the same name for a server as someone else.

I think you should know theres a major rp server called Multi Theft Auto : Roleplay

It is a copy of Valhalla RP. We are making a complete new unique system.

Cody@

Thanks! That's a great one, I know TEDERIs :)

Thats not the point, the point is you and the other server will get mixed up all the time, and its common curtosy to not use the same name for a server as someone else.

I know. I want to be clear, we bought the domain and we aren't completely the same. If the existing MTARP is going to have problems with us, we will deal with them ourselves.

I don't think you should be taking the name of http://mtarp.co

"They are based on vG we aren't"

Based on what I've heard about what you are trying to do and how you can't figure it out makes me not believe that. MTA:RP has a unique script after years of development on it. Same with uG. They aren't just vG scripts anymore.

We know, We figured out we took their name like a day ago and we're having unique ideas on what should be our next name!