I Need to Learn

No one. If you think that you'll read an example for the first time and you'll understand everything then hell no. You'll have to read the same example with description and syntax again and again until you understand how everything works but that's not only the case. You'll need to copy and paste and try to make minor, very small changes. Download simple resources from community and try to read their scripts, remove unneeded lines and this is how you learn scripting. Remember, you'll have to be very patient while learning because you must know this nobody is born as a scripter. I'm scripting since 1 year and even now when ever I want to use a function then I go to wiki and search for it because you must know which parameter does what. If you don't give up then trust me you'll learn basics within 1 week. I learned scripting in a very weird way. I used to view codes but I'd never test them ( that's very bad ) and I'll give up within 2 mins and say "I'm not born for scripting" but as time passed I began to test these codes and gradually I was able to understand them.

Yes, Saml1er is right. I was just like you when i started to script 7 months ago. But i never quit. I read the tutorials again and again, and try to make simple scripts. Here are some links, open and read them :

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/In ... ng_the_GUI

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Sc ... troduction

And also, this forum has a tutorial section :)

There are so many tutorials that can make you from newbie to pro scripter. All you got to do is to keep reading them and never abandon. And if you dont understand something and need helps, then you can come here and ask for it :

viewforum.php?f=148

can u please teach me scripting‏

my Scripter died in car accident‏

i need to learn scripting to finish the gamemodes please‏

OH MY GOD I LOL'D SO HARD

PMing me with this doesn't mean I'll help you.

This ain't even serious anymore.