What would you do if...

This topic is similar to B.L.A.S.T. V5!!! ALL NEW!! ALL GOOD!! ALL SPAM!! but with a different idea, you need to ask a question and someone answers you, but your question should start with what would you do if ...

So i'm gonna start with my first question:

Q: What would you do if you have the runcode of the world?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally end all the bullshit to make life easier.

Q: What would you do if you could choose between getting $5000 every week, you're not allowed to spend it for the first 20 years, or that you have to donate $4500 to charity and keep the remaining $500 yourself.

I personally would be happy getting $500 and spending the rest on charity per week.

Q: What would you do if you had $5,000,000?

(Personally first thing i would do is buying new specifications for my PC :P, and i would spend %66 on trading for growing my money even further and %34 on charity)

I personally would be happy getting $500 and spending the rest on charity per week.

Q: What would you do if you had $5,000,000?

(Personally first thing i would do is buying new specifications for my PC :P, and i would spend %66 on trading for growing my money even further and %34 on charity)

Buy a couple of trucks, a small decent building to start a business and try to make it into the world of what I like, that is trucking :)

Q: What would you do if you had to choose between your own life or hurting someone you love.

Hurting someone i love, just kidding :P, I'd go with the second option ofc.

Hint: You can answer questions without having to ask a new question.

Another hint: You can quote an old/already answered question and answer it (again), instead of having to answer the last question.

Q: What would you do if you have the runcode of the world?

Ans: I will make this world a peace full place, where everyone have equal rights.

Q: What would you do if you have been arrest by FBI with President order without any reason and you cant contact anyone or report FBI in court.

Q: What would you do if you have been arrest by FBI with President order without any reason and you cant contact anyone or report FBI in court.

I would rape every girl that I see(if I can), so that they have a reason to arrest me.

Q: What would you do if you get the ability to see through clothes?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...