That wasn't related to the skins, if you recall both where 'bugged' in that too. To everyone else you still appeared to be 'fido', as did they to you.

The rumour that one spawn choice was less stable than the other had no foundation, the entire mod was a hit and miss affair :) (still awesome tho and responsible for many of our players today)

Hopefully there will be all three islands in the future. What exactly is the problem right now with using all of the islands? Could you explain in detail?

well its no synced issue i learned, flying the dodo lol

but....

maybe there is just too much space to cover in one SCM? :?

Hopefully there will be all three islands in the future. What exactly is the problem right now with using all of the islands? Could you explain in detail?

You've no doubt seen the "disco" effect that occurs as a result of straining the GTA3 engine. Basically, Kent said that adding the extra islands would strain it even further.

Edited by Guest
The island transitions are also handled differently in GTA3 than in VC which creates a lot of problems when moving from one to another.

I'll have to take yer word on that, as I haven't seen any problems before (even on early versions of mta) what exactly doesnt work? or can you even say

Slothman: I guess you didnt travel to other islands in previous mta's, as every version had the exact same issues. You would only see the other players arrow in 0.3b for instance, not thier car nor thier actor.

Kent: Actually we didnt, usually when two dodos cross the borders they cant see each other, it was just felt that restricting them to a single island was against the spirit of the vehicle. Lets face it, most peopel going for a flight are doing it for the joy of flying, not to get out and fight somewhere remote :)