Portuguese Translation

Hello,

I'm a MTA player for a long time, since 2009, I'm currently member of SAES:RPG, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Portugal, I came on this forum to talk about MTA Portuguese Translation, when it was updated I saw at the language combobox "Brazilian", that made me kinda unhappy because "Brazilian" is not a language, it doesn't even exist, i mean lol, what does exist is Portuguese from Brazil. And there is a lot of translation that are not correct, i can help with that if needed. Just saying it needs to be corrected.

btw, I don't know if it should be posted at the bug trucker but I think here its more according to the sittuation.

thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, unfortunately lots of this got wrong, including the damn title at the installer. I'm trying to talk to Talidan to correct some of those mistakes at http://translate.mtasa.com/, because we need permission to do it so. In addition, the installer translation (some texts of it) is not from MTA's repository, but from Unsis one. You could send him a PM or join in IRC to find him, get your permission on the site and take some doubts about the translation system. Keep in touch, Race.