Lighthouse Shenanigans

After flying xenex and Trust around for a while they decided they would like to visit the lighthouse and asked for a fly-over to let them 'parachute in'. The first attempt was relatively succesfull, (for xenex anyway, Trust only had 19 health and the drop killed him :) ), but xenex had landed rather low down its island so we tried again. He made it and I landed in the docks and ran over to take a picture. Unfortunately it wasnt the best vantage point to do so and he was tiny. (He's the small dot at about 8 o'clock in my reticle.)

LH1.jpg

Even the far closer viewpoint on the Mafia mansion rock outcrop didn't afford a very clear view..

LH2.jpg

.. so I decided to do some flyovers to get a closer look.

LH3.jpg

LH4.jpg

I lost so much speed on the second fly-by that I decided to go for broke and land on the island too, at which point my Dodo parked itself in midair!

LH5.jpg

But at last a clear shot of xenex.

LH6.jpg

However as he'd made ME and my Dodo get stranded there he had to die.

LH7.jpg

Another view of the stranded dodo:

LH9.jpg

Finally, xenex got so excited about the stranded dodo he didnt pay attention, and with a slight shove as I looked the other way and whistled innocently.

LH11.jpg

A lot of pics i know, but xenex for one wanted to see them. Another example of the fun that can be had that doesnt (totally) involve killing everything in sight) :)

earlier today, i managed to land (more like drop) my dodo onto the lighthouse, only from the other direction:

mtascreen-509.jpg

mtascreen-630.jpg

mtascreen-1322.jpg

mtascreen-1498.jpg

EDIT: btw, did you guys have trouble staying up there? i kept sliding, i couldnt find a level spot, so i eventually fell off and drowned :?

hehe ty for posting the pics bump , ill post the once i got from my side of the game when i convert them and upload them to my site.

Vass it was very hard to stay on top, you had to keep running the whole time :/ altought there is one small spot where you can stand withtout sliding but its at the bottom somewhere i think i have a pic ill post it if i do.

edit , here are the pics :

4.jpeg

Bump I said on the lighthouse not in the water!!!!!!!

1.jpeg

Bump making the aproach so i can parachute out

5.jpeg

Bump the lighthouse is that way ---->>>>>> :roll:

9.jpeg

Yay made it, but whos that on the other side?

8.jpeg

*Whats that??speak louder i cant hear you!!!!!!*

2.jpeg

Bump levetating in the.......wait a second did i say levetating?oh well anyways bump levetating in thin air.

7.jpeg

Hey Bump wait for me!!! dont leave without me!!!!!!!

3.jpeg

Hey you could have just said you didnt want to fly me back instead of beating me to dead ,Oh well guess thats one way to get off the island :/

6.jpeg

Sooooo..... how we gonna get that thing of the island?

Vass the one witht the stars ** is where you can stand withotu sliding.

• 2 weeks later...
After flying xenex and Trust around for a while they decided they would like to visit the lighthouse and asked for a fly-over to let them 'parachute in'. The first attempt was relatively succesfull, (for xenex anyway, Trust only had 19 health and the drop killed him :) )

Yeah, I remember that, I also have a bunch of pics of that, I might upload them some day :roll:

But anyway, I'm in for the challenge, I finally learned how to fly the dodo :D