0.1 IS THE BEST!

Me and {ULK}Posty were playing 0.1 this morning(2 am) and its is super synced, and asome. It only needs a chat screen, strta button, cheating protection, health meter, and mabe, different spawn point, but same character..

Can we have a remake of 0.1 bump? Pls? Its asome..

Lol, it was awesome. I didnt have to look for a hitbox on the player. He wasnt warping around a lot. The weapon and health/armor pickups are massive. It was really fun to play. Didn't crash at all either :D Made me remember the good ol times when it was released.

0.1 was awesome, its a shame everyone started with 0.2..

Yep, no one knew that the bloodring and such even existed. During 0.1, that's all anyone every went to. You couldnt get anyone to come out of it :P

EDIT: WO HOO 300 posts! (now if only i hadnt used a {ULK}Posty account and then a Posty account, I would have about 450 posts :P)

Edited by Guest

hmm if you mean mtavc 0.1 then i dont understand the 'didnt crash a bit' part, as it would crash for everyone at once, whenever someone quit the game when inside a vehicle. not te mention flaming cars into the water and other instacrash scenarios :)

I'd presumed u meant the first mta