Banned for killing with pistol...

Guest Zybon

Well bob i dont know the story behind you and madmike but i noticed last night on fmj server in that massive stubby war that you two were bitching at eachother something rotten but i havent got a problem with you m8.Not all people in a clan get on but that dont mean we all like that.You shouldnt dis are clan just because you dont get on with them all or some of them. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez i'm hearing a whole lotta stuff about these clans, i'm glad I joined a good one (not disclosing a name). I've been in servers and heard ppl cry about how i'm doing this or that. I once killed the admin and he banned me (as he does anyone that can take him). It's really ridiculous I think. I think I should enact what KOS does in Counter-Strike, they give a ban for 1 day for some stuff.

these guys are fucking retards, i kill one of them using stubby,nothing wrong normal jumping technique,apparently this means im glitching because i killed UA*Jake and i cant possibly be a better stubby fighter than him eh?

And then theres those other retards with admin on their server the alx clan, these guys are the most retarded fucking faggots you could imagine, they bitch for hours on end about stubby people who can use the weapon effectivelyust because they're machine gunner noobs.I mean come on the stubby is overpowered? You have to get up close to the person and hope they stay still to 1 shot them, m60 can kill in 3 hits,regardless of range (to an extent)and positions.

meh, UA are noobs... the kind of noobs that are noobs but dont know it, or refuse to accept it and let us vets school em' 8)

anyways, i was banned from their server for killing 6 of them when they tried to team me.

honestly i dont care, they arent even a challenge at all. they are a waste of my time, and i am better off spending my time playing with a respectable gang with some skilled members... and if they want to ban all the good players in mta like they have been doing, they can go right ahead. because when it comes time for them to have a gangwar with some other gang, they will get obliterated. why? because they ban anyone who kills them from their server. so keep on keepin on UA, i look forward to having a gangwar with you guys someday :lol:

i anihlated the hell outa ua about 3 weeks ago

iv been banned since

they had about 5 guys trying to team me, they got PISSED lol when i kept on taking them all out at once

ulk were calling as names in our own server they got bannded and they talking shit about ass since...

this post has cost UA much damge and a lot of pepole that used to login UA server r thinking twice before doing it.

we didnt do nothing rong.

maby the admin got mad and kick him but i'msure it's not becuz he killed him with a colt ...

for all ULK that talking shit stfu and for all off u that r cometing to conclusion only by ready 1 guys post about him getting kick that is just rong and becuz off that u damiged UA ...

and mad pepole thinking about not playing any more in UA servers.

we r a fare clan i can show u 10000 of times pepole got kicked from tmm server vces uva more more just becuz they pissed the admin it's not the clans falt it's the admins dont punish becuz some stupid admin got mad...

thats not fare for the last day our server iis only UA members and it's all becuz of this therd.

why when some1 said he got kicked from tmm server becuz he killed 3 of there members and no1 gives a fuck about that

so i'm asking u to nitice that UA is a fine clan and didnt do any thing rong we sohouldet get punish becuz off a stupid admin all server and clan r full with fucked up admins ...

........., JTC......................

Edited by Guest
this is all bullshit how can u say staff like that ULK had a match vs UA and we won they bitched about it and there talking shit about as since it happed ....

u guys won a match?

the only time we fought u our clans squared off right in the middle of a public server,

we won that 2-1 as our man was the last standing, we offered a redo of the match sometime due to the fact it was played out in a public server and there was always people going at us in that server(non ua/ulks that shouldnt have been there) but u guys kept goin on about how u won by some way shape or fashion. id still love to see how u think u wont that match as u guys were all killed off during round 3.

so please explain

and thats what i like to call setting the record strait xD

u guys are flat out idiots, u banned me from your server for "cheating" just because i was kicking the shit outa u and ur vcg friends.

Edited by Guest

wrong

u banned us calling us cheaters/pausers

look at the log hun, then read the very end if ur to lazy to read the entire thing and ul see when i got banned

Yeah UA are Noobs there was this dude i just got in the server and then i kill him with a stuby and when u r close enough u can kill with stuby in 1 shot then i kill this dude like that and he sais like u can't kill with stuby in one shot. U cheat. Then i am like WTF noob. so he is like Ban him because he cheats he killed me with a stuby in 1 shot. and then a dumb dumb admin ban me. yep well what i am trying to say is UA = Noob UA also sounds kinda newbish. Well if u go into UA server don't kill anyone or else u r banned :roll: and neber have a fight with ua or else u will be yelled at by some :shock: baby :shock: noobs.

talking shit? LOL

i had no problem with UA whatsoever, i actually liked you guys because you were so easy to own and your server always had some noob UA in it to kill, until you banned me for stomping all over you guys. thats just lame. oh well, have fun playing with unskilled players in your server since you apparently like to ban all the mta veterans and pros