[WIP]The Sims DGT.

bandi94

1409ojm.png

Window models

6jpmco.png

Building system V1. ( wall's and window's)

Some of you maybe already know that some time ago @FatalTerror started a project about his idea of an MTA version of the "The Sims 3" game. I realy like'd his idea but unfortunately he is inactive for some time i tried to contact him some week's ago but i got no answer so i decided to start developing a similar gamemode.

I have some free time so i will develop the gamemode's build system. So player's will be able to register and start building their house ( in that point i will check the player's feedback if the gamemode show's potential i will develop it further with object interaction ,etc .... ).

The world generation will be made on small neighborhood which means that a neighborhood will hold 4 house place's ( 4 player's) 2 small park places , etc .....

The neighborhood's will be generated by request on register. Each registred player can join a public neighborhood or a private neighborhood from where he received an invitation and ofc if you don't wanna join you can create a new one ( private / public ).

If the gamemode will have potential then there will be an option that you can visit any player from any neighborhood.

I will post soon photos of my work.

Can you contribute ?

Yes you can , i will need some custom object's. So if you know how to make custom object's and you want to help on develop this GM send me a PM.

Special THX to @50p who accepted to help in with some custom object;s

Edited by Guest

For the moment there is not. I will post some video's very soon about the building system. Unfortunately i have some work this day's so i can script only 1-2 hour at night. But some nice guy's offered to help with scripting / 3D modelling so the work is in progress.

Good to know that they are player's interested in this gamemode.

This day's and maybe some more day's i was / will unable to do anything bk i have other work to do and i don't have free time for script but i will try to post some videos asap i can.

It's called "The Sims DGT" so I guess for DGT clan server only.

Yes it's for the DGT server , it was my DM team but after a time i got bored about raceing and it fall'd apart.

Anyway the releasing name will be something else , like "The MTA: Sims"