FRAPS Alternatives

use gamecam its free and works almost the same and it doesnt slow down your cpu or anny games at all and it saves movies much smaller try visiting thins link http://www.planetgamecam.com next time use search this was posted before

You should also say that it removes all directx things in your game, so you wont be able to see the cahtbox ,nor nametag ,health.

gamecam doesnt show that stuff?!? then it's perfect for filming movies(unless you want it there). gonna try this baby out

yeah it will remove anythign that the mta team added to make the gameplay easier , but if your filming a movie and your using teamspeak then its perfect.

It also has a pip ( picture in picture ) in the right bottom corner you will see what exactly is being recorded , nicec feature i think, i didnt mess around with it too much but i would think that the pip is there so you can see a recorded movie without exiting the game.

there are options to turn of this stuff

like you can turn of picture in picture display and OpenGl emulation. that weird Direct x bug thats still in it the only things that gamecam doesnt supported

but its still in dev fase an official version is on the way last time i checked site is often ofline