The DeathBringers (No Hackers, Modders or Cheaters)

[DB]BenBoy

.:dB Clan:. All are welcome to visit:

Our Website:dB Website

Our Forums:dB Forums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join dB:

Post a reply here to join dB ( With mta nick, email, and age.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1. Cheating (mods, hacks, trainers etc) while using dB-tag will result in kick!

2. If possible do never injure or kill another dB while using dB-tag.

3. Team up as much as possible while using dB-tag.

4. Use "/msg dB.name Text" to ask for lifts and plan attacks so others don't see! While using dB-tag of course.

5. no Spaz and Helikills

6. So for the time being: all methods of killing someone is ok if it doesn't brake the first law!

7. Respect the rules of the servers we play on while using dB-tag!

8. NEW: Don't pause during fights! Hide away if u badly need to pause.

9. NEW: Avoid accusing ppl of cheating cause it is hardly ever te case + hard too prove. Speedhack and flying is a totally different mather though.

10. NEW: Respect other gangs, don't flame them. It's ok to kid around though if everyone has fun.

11. NEW: U may only pledge loyalty to one gang, dB. If u wich to quit or join other team that is ok, but u will be missed!

• 5 months later...

I am the only founder and leader ( dB.Bellfala$ ) left in this clan at the moment. Many playsers have also left, we're only six left. Three finish guys and three swedish. We stopped playing in august because of big problems with crashes. But now with 0.5 we are back up again.

So if anyone wanna join, please use our website. At the moment I can't reach it :? New design is a priority when 0.5 is out.

BenBoy have gone missing in action, so from now on I do the talking =P Finally got my mtavc-account, never recieved any confirmation-mail, not even after 3-5 tries! Anyhow ... we're back - alive 'n kickin'.

Edited by Guest
1. Cheating (mods, hacks, trainers etc) while using dB-tag will result in kick!

5. no Spaz

Umm cheating with or without tag really should equal a kick not just with tag, and there is no Spaz unless there is with .5,but I don't see it why u wouldn't use it lol.

Oh and good luck maybe a gangwar sometime.

Yeah the rules are old. We are ok with all types of killings. So whatever they put in that can kill will be used. So Spaz and Helikillz are allowed.

Of course no cheating (speed hacks etc) at all, with or without clan-tag.

Besides all that I think the rules are pretty much the same now.

We just have to get our members together again and train. Haven't played since summer so we're a bit rusty. So we won't gangwar just yet, but soon.

But we're in it for the fun and for learning =) But after we have got some training it will be dead serious =P

This has been discussed before. And of course we're not a fanclub. We didn't even know about him/her when we started the clan.

And why would a fanclub to him play MTA? Makes no sense so I don't get it why ppl keep getting confused about this. =/