Server Help - Okay something's really messed up!

Hey, I haven't been on this site for soo long..

Anyways, I need some major help. I set up a server..or at least I'm trying to. I have the MTA:VC 0.4 Remote Server Admin thing working and its connected, my server is ready and set. but fer sum reason its not showin up on ASE.

Yes, i did configure the .conf file to 'ASE 1' which = enabled but its still not showing up in ASE!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BTW - How do you set the country when setting up a server for ASE?

I got it into ASE Now , but one problem it shows it there in ASE but i look at it and it still says 0/16 players, but im in it! HELP!

BTW -- I really need to change the country! NO1 ever goes to the canadian servers it drives me nuts!!! But anyways if ya see my sever join it!

I got it into ASE Now , but one problem it shows it there in ASE but i look at it and it still says 0/16 players, but im in it! HELP!

BTW -- I really need to change the country! NO1 ever goes to the canadian servers it drives me nuts!!! But anyways if ya see my sever join it!

well . if u say no one goes to canadian servers , and u live in canada .. then i guess no one will come to your server ... LOL :wink: