Can't Join to any server.( CRASH)

matito6

19 answers to this question

• MTA Team

This is a scan of the client.dll you uploaded:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/de99 ... /analysis/

"This malware family steals your sensitive information, such as your bank user names and passwords. It can also give a malicious hacker access and control of your PC, and stop your security software from running."

Your system is probably infected.

Why can't you install anti-virus?

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
I installed it in C: Now mta work but i have still this error about no anti-virus in computer

Even if you fixed it for now, it's really important to use Antivirus software, else you will get problems more often than now only.

check this https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=104&t=76041

not only for MTA, your whole PC is just at great risk when you don't.

I've Anti virus software. Malwarebytes anti malware.

EDIT///

MTA now don't work...Whenever I install mta it works only for one inclusion.

malwarebytes continuously searches for viruses "ramnit" dll in files. He's doing it after can no longer turn on the MTA. If I install the MTA is nothing but antivirus does not find after retrying searches viruses in files mta

1) Reboot your computer into safe mode (make it restart then when it starts booting keep pressing F8,if you get BIOS settings menu press enter and keep pressing F8 and then menu should appear and select safe mode)

2) Run malwarebytes full scan

3) Reboot computer

4) Re-install MTA

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
I've Anti virus software. Malwarebytes anti malware.

EDIT///

MTA now don't work...Whenever I install mta it works only for one inclusion.

malwarebytes continuously searches for viruses "ramnit" dll in files. He's doing it after can no longer turn on the MTA. If I install the MTA is nothing but antivirus does not find after retrying searches viruses in files mta

Yes, look at the link ccw sent you, that lists the virus you have/had, and Ramnit is 1 of the names that virus goes under.

It means your PC is still infected with the virus. Look for online guides to clean hard-to-delete viruses and look for a good scanner, believe me if you keep running your PC with a virus on it, not a good idea.

Because this virus adds a PE header/part to any executable/DLL it can find, (.rmnet ) it is capable of adding their infection to any file on your computer, making it hard to delete. Be carefull with leaving it on it and make sure to either re-install your windows or get it cleaned for sure.