MTA ALWAYS CRASHES HELP!!!

Guest VoLcOm0025

During gameplay, my screen will freeze up and the game will minimize to the desktop and an error message will pop up. The error message states, "Unhandled exception: c0000005 - At address: 004630ee" Is there any way i can stop this from happening?? PLEASE HELP!!

Much <3,

VoLcOm

We hope to reduce this in the upcoming patch, in the meantime there are two things you can try to lessen its frequency.

Let the spawn menu load fully before spawning. That means allowing the camera to 'swoop' to the spawn location, letting all the textures load fully, and then hitting enter. This is especially important for Sailor and Robber careers as both are in high poly/texture areas.

In extreme cases where the avbove hasn't, an alternative is to move to a different career when you die, for instance: You start the game as a Robber, when you die choose another career, Mexican for instance. When you die as a Mexican go back to Robber.

• 3 weeks later...

I also get this bug :( It particularly happens after i die, but once happened the first time i loaded it, i tried doing the things you mentioned but they make no difference :(

My game crashes often, but I'd have to say I've only received the error message you guys are mentioning a total of maybe 1 time. Most of the time, I don't get an error message at all (at least not that I can see). Most of the time when I crash, I'm still connected to the server and everything, it's just that I have to restart the game. In short, I just wanted to be one of those people to inform everyone that for some people, this doesn't seem to be a problem.

• 1 month later...
this happens right at the end of connecting to a server..

are you not meaning that it happens when you have loaded the game? (in the menu)

the bar that loads the game stops right at the end, when you have a dud crack or not specified game version. I've never gotten that error when connecting to a server tho :?

• 1 month later...
During gameplay, my screen will freeze up and the game will minimize to the desktop and an error message will pop up. The error message states, "Unhandled exception: c0000005 - At address: 004630ee" Is there any way i can stop this from happening?? PLEASE HELP!!

Much <3,

VoLcOm

Welcome to the world of BETA my friend ;)

I dont mind the crashes that much but the big crash where it freezes the whole pc n you have to reboot that pisses me off :evil::evil::evil:

you press alt-tab, and esc a few times to get out of those

the bst thing to do is right now hit

ctrl + shift + esc

THEN CLICK THE PROCESSES TAB

no hit the close butten and the next time u crash press

ctrl + shift + esc then "G" then "DELETE" then w8 for a beep and press "ENTER"

• 2 weeks later...

I've experienced this problem exactly the way Scorp described it. As soon as the game is about to load it freezes. I get that message and I try to start the game again but it doesn't seem to help. I'm sure somebody knows why this is happening! I don't get past the loading!!!! I just want to play!!!!

• 1 month later...
i get the same error, BUT, this is whenever i try to connect to a server, RIGHT at the end i hear a error sound, and it reads:

Unhandled exception: c00000005

At address: 004e006c

this happens right at the end of connecting to a server..

I have the same problem, and I tried every verison crazy_man, I just got vc about a week ago, only thing that was added was the 1.1 patch, maybe that could be the problem...?

• 7 months later...