[Final] Bonsai's Multigamemode - Now Fully Uncompiled

Bonsai

Hey Peeps,

this is gonna be the last version of this Multigamemode. I tried to make it running as smooth as possible.

If you are using an ealier version on your server, or working on some own project using parts out of this script,

I strongly recommend you to update or compare the parts you used, since I did a lot of changes/fixes,

that you shouldn't miss. Also, its fully uncompiled now, so you have control about anything.

There is probably still enough stuff that could be improved/fixed or made in a better way, but thats up to you.

I also included some Maps and a needed ACL file so you can try it out right away.

If you find bugs, things you don't like, or stuff I didn't do the best way, have fun changing anything you want.

You are not allowed to sell it.

Pictures:

VayuAFc.jpg

QtK43Jc.jpg

bnwdXEI.jpg

lcMHXrh.png

JSYUhFQ.jpg

Download:

http://rghost.net/57420126

Bonsai

Edited by Guest
  • Thanks 1

There won't be any updates etc.

As I said I'm out of MTA. I just thought it might be more useful to put it somewhere in the community instead of just deleting it. :)

And its not buggy at all. You just need to know how to handle such things.

• Like 1
There won't be any updates etc.

As I said I'm out of MTA. I just thought it might be more useful to put it somewhere in the community instead of just deleting it. :)

And its not buggy at all. You just need to know how to handle such things.

I still like how you got 1 compiled script. general_s.luac

I guess you guys hardly know what Backdoor even means, especially because that script file doesn't even require any acl rights.

You may test that if you know how to.

Also, nobody forces you to use this. Further, nobody said you should just put this on your server and start it.

Bonsai

I guess you guys hardly know what Backdoor even means, especially because that script file doesn't even require any acl rights.

Also, nobody forces you to use this. Further, nobody said you should just put this on your server and start it.

Bonsai

I'm warning not to give admin rights to the compiled resources.

It most likely requires access to addAccount. If it's such a big deal, Bonsai could use the aclrequest tag in the meta file to request access only to specific rights (function.addAccount, in this case) like this:

<aclrequest> 
    <right name="function.addAccount" access="true" /> 
</aclrequest> 

I also saw that the resource 'CSS' calls stopResource if the author in the meta file isn't "Bonsai", which also requires special privileges.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonsai

your multigamemode is great bro,but there is somethings messing,like Respawn in training mode

lol, the login panel doesn't even support editing username, which means you're fucked all over if you happened to missplell it or if you want to use another one. i myself just registered a random account just to see what the thing (this multigamemode) looks like coz otherwise it just wouldn't let me in (forced registration is the invention of the child of satan and hitler btw) and after that i just wasn't able to relogin in game and log in via the console didn't work at all as well for some reason. obviously i wasn't able to turn this script off due to the reasons i listed above which led me to actually logging in Putty and restarting the server from there. it was an unecpected and terrific experience, thanks buddy.