Increase in the number objects

Y_MAN

I really do not want to understand.

This can be solved much more!

I do not want to appear at the same time 65 thousand objects.

The problem is that the MTA client to download all coordinate.

If you have a 65k object, then it takes quite a while!

Objects stored in the server side with the coordinates.

Retrieves a the coordinates of the player, the server side.

If an object is close to a player can create her subject.

When the player is away from from the object and then deleted.

This, of course, all the server side!

The actual problem is when you replace an object it gets replaced in the GTA world, being able to create an object without actually choosing an object to replace it with is something actually useful, which is something i was thinking to suggest when i was coming back house.

• 2 weeks later...

SA-MP? Did I just read "SA-MP"? Are you trying to say that server-side streaming for all players with communication over network is faster and more efficient than locally-running Lua script which only streams objects for local player? To be honest, that makes no sense at all.

Is much more effective when there are 80 thousand objects.

Is much more effective when there are 80 thousand objects.

Why is it difficult to understand?

MTA freezes the item you have 30 to 40 thousand.

Why not be a function createDynamicObject by default?

Is much more effective when there are hundreds of thousands of objects.

Understand what? What's so efficient about continuous data transfer over network every time the object has to be streamed in/out? Where's all evidence that a properly scripted Lua object streamer is less efficient than SA-MP object streamers?

I don't know any. What I was saying is that MTA already gives users enough possibilities in this case, so streaming is something what scripts and not MTA itself should deal with. People are often suggesting things which MTA is already capable of. They used to suggest such features like bone attachments or ped traffic, but that has been possible to do by scripting for a long time already. If you're the only one who needs the object count limit to be increased or removed, then I guess you have to script the streamer yourself or pay someone to do it.

Besides why the heck do you need that many objects in one spot? Just get someone to combine those models together, which will reduce problems dramatically if done right (has its drawbacks I know, but works). And like Crystal said just make a proper streamer. Smaller detail objects show up at close distance and hide at longer distances where LOD kicks in. Besides MTA:Eir branch already has this stuff covered more or less.

I doubt you have tried anything except createObject to test your problem. Anything is possible and I would at least expect you to try all options before suggesting something on this forum to make your and other new/inexperienced scripters' lives easier. And if you have tried something, then revise your original post with the info so we can see for ourselves.