Can you.... (GTA3)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could all join whenever bump will invent the gta3 stuntserver (he promissed more dodos(no bump it isnt leaking, you said that in public).).

Not to mention spectator mode for stunt mode.

I agree with Black Dragon (although he possibly could have phrased it better to avoid offence). Couldn't the actors be in the sea or off the level completely?

What a totally pointless and irrelevant thing to be concerned about. If the sight of a line of actors offends you then dont glitch your way in to see them.

:cry: yea, everyone stfu, i liked that they were there :D

and pi did these, 3 dodos in a parking lot (pi bump and nutz)

dodo6.jpg

dodobrigade1.jpg

dodobrigade2.jpg

dodobrigade3.jpg

What a totally pointless and irrelevant thing to be concerned about. If the sight of a line of actors offends you then dont glitch your way in to see them.

Well, actually I've never ever tried to get in there. What I didn't like, though, was that the actors would be displayed on the radar (so you'd think they were real players) and you'd be able to see their name tags through the wall. I don't mind where they are, just as long as I don't know that they're there.

Well, actually I've never ever tried to get in there. What I didn't like, though, was that the actors would be displayed on the radar (so you'd think they were real players) and you'd be able to see their name tags through the wall. I don't mind where they are, just as long as I don't know that they're there.

I think the people you see there ( on the radar and their nametags tru the wall) have already gotten in game and spawned and THEN drove to there and merged themself tru the wall.So it isnt somethign they can "fix" .

edit: BTW you can only stay there for a few seconds so.......

I think the people you see there ( on the radar and their nametags tru the wall) have already gotten in game and spawned and THEN drove to there and merged themself tru the wall.So it isnt somethign they can "fix" .

No... that is caused by people who have joined the server but are not actually in-game (I asked one of them how he got in the tunnel and that's what he told me).