Important! Anti Crashing!!!!

yeh, i did make the changes permanent, i did the same twig :P switchin in spec mode over and over fast! no crashes!

but i am still gettin a few now and then playing, bout 5 in last 30 mins!

maybe theres another option on it somewhere??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tbh i cant even see where to scan the entire pc at a glance, but then im one for apps that have big red GO buttons and not loads of menus to navigate thru first :)

* still waiting for someone to post a short readme/instructions/faq as im sure others arent too sure which options to use.

Well, I have to say that this antcrash has done nothign for me, I scanned my system, then perm 'fixed' gta3.exe, gta_vc.exe and mtaclient.exe, but crashes are just as before, as well as gta3 freezes

bump, ar eyou using a compiled source code on your computer, or the same install as everyone else?

The same as everyone else more or less, a team client with certain things allowed that arent normally, [MTA] in the name for instance, but i tried it with standard release client also. I have to update tho and say that since i posted that it has successfully saved me from a crash two times, several other times it didnt, but every little helps i guess :) The onyl concern is it takes you to desktop to hit 'yes, please fix' or whatever, so the second time it intercepted the crash i had an alt/tab crash shortly after maximising the game again hehe

Guide:

Start the program. Scan your mta.exe client.and your gtavc.exe aplication.

Run the auto repair.

Then test anti crash.

It should come up with a window. saying stuff like

Anti crash has intercepted a crash.

Type: Screen Freeze

Change of recovery: 99%

you should be able to recover it then.

Basicly. it will stop mta crashing. or intercept the crash. and fix it so u can carry on playing. If it dosent fix it. it will atleast make sure u can close the program.

I didnt promise anybody that this would completely work. but it works good for me.

Also. Im using Windows XP pro.Dont see how it would make a difference on your operating system but it could.