Important! Anti Crashing!!!!

Right. i downloaded an anti crash program. and so far. ive not crashed.

ive been playing with it running for about 4 hours and its fine. so i recommend u guys try it. and maybe buy it.

http://www.codetec.co.uk/AntiCrashSetup.exe

its not a virus. trust me.

Edit: May aswell add the zipped file so's i cant be accused of anything.

http://www.codetec.co.uk/AntiCrashSetup.zip

Known Pro's

Totaly Fixes spectator mode.

Reduces crashing (in some cases stops it altogether)

Known Cons.

some people have said it dosent completely work.

Important! New Program!

Ive found another program. this should help speed up mta and your computer.

http://www.dachshundsoftware.com/HareSetup.exe

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why wasn't this posted for the past mta's? ace says "i have the reged version" and he never told about it? lol

Not only did it keep mta from crashing, it solved a bastard driver issue that caused explorer to crash when previewing divx...first adaware now anticrash :P

Edit, oh yeah and my post count just completely disappeared, someone replace those plz :)

also, I noticed something.. the more people on the server, the more crashes..

Does the MTA team have an idea on what causes the main crash?

As far as I can tell, maybe the server is getting overloaded and is mismanaging packets at some point, because so many users are playing? or the connection gets overwhelmed and packets are dropped, causing weird things to happen.. Maybe the server is sending data for one thing to happen, but that conflicts with data that was already sent

not sure.. I just know with 20 players or more, crashes happen a lot more.. and with under 10 players, i've never really experienced a crash

is it a data /sync thing, or is there a certain sequence of events that players do unknowingly, that crashes the exe? (and having more players, raises the chances of someone triggering these events)

or does nobody know?

When using this anticrash thing, you scan the exe beforehand correct? The question is are you scanning mtaclient.exe or gta3/gta_vc.exe?

Perhaps someone whos using it succesfully could post a short set of instructions for those who are unsure what procedure to follow.

yeh, i agree, nice find jay!

i think ur suposed to scan ur whole pc, then scan the VC and MTA .exe's,

i did this, and noticed a huge change :P

my spectator mode used to crash non stop, especially when switchin players, but now i can do anythin and it doesnt crash!

altho i dont think it stops all crashes, i hav crashed twice so far, after runnin it for an hour, which is amazin seein as i crashed about 20 times in 5 mins when i first tried it!

1 hour an 12 minutes of me purposely trying tomake my game crash before actually did. I sprinted fromthe robber spawn over an over without a crash, i pressed the next key in spectator mode over an over an over and it would not crash :D.

This program is amazing, this needs to be made sticky.