Earning a wage in Liberty.

So we'd moved to the big city, Vice had become half retirement home half youth hostel and the streets had begun to stink.

I'd heard the streets where paved with gold in Liberty City, and that every man had a chance to become president. Of course I'd taken these nuggets of information in with the obligitory pinch of salt but still, my expectations were high. I never did see any gold on the streets, perhaps I needed to venture into the wealthier areas of town, perhaps the dogs defecations there were 24 carat. As for president, well, I'm working on it.

Big Joe, the midget who worked over at the transport cafe' tipped me off that the local mob needed a chauffeur. But although the odd glimpse of stocking on the long legs of the boss's Mall were a nice perk I soon found the paycheck just didnt cut it.

bankrupt.jpg

So after bumming around the dives with the less salubrious members of society I heard of a cesna up for sale, heavily damaged, most of the wings cut off by the Feds whilst searching for illicit substances. But it was cheap, I liked cheap.

There was just the question of Mickey 'The philanthropist' Humblethwart, he ran an operation over at the docks, ferrying drunks and pushers to the nearest Bars and back alleys, avoiding the traffic when they just HAD to get that fix, and fast. But a visit with a hacksaw and a Zippo made sure I could operate unchallenged.

warpeddodo2.jpg

So it looks like I finally made it, The air taxi service has more customers than i can carry, It's often I see them fighting each other to get to my plane first,

customers.jpg

And the carpark provides a nice sideline in stolen cars, hell, you cant expect my customers to walk to my strip after all.

popular_spot.jpg

From Pilot to President? Sure, why not? But only in Liberty.

• 5 weeks later...