[Fix Feature]Fix engineLoadDFF and engineReplaceModel

I've reported this bug in this post: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=76310

The problem is that when you replace a real object of the map (not one created with map editor) you don't load the .DFF (model) in the moment and you need to reconnect to fix this.

This is the code i use to replace .dffs

So i know that the bug it can be fixed by getting the camera away from the object while loading but this still annoying.

Really this feature should be complete fixed to make it work properly.

Which it's annoying, i'm working in a project with my friends which is consisted in making all interiors of San Andreas in the Main dimansion, and we find this big issue.

I Never got problem with those functions, it works fine for me.

This just happen with the original GTA San Andreas objects not with the mapped ones.

This happened to me only on certain objects, but it can be simply fixed with adding a few additional lines to your script.
I know it can be fixed moving your camera away while loading the object but it's annoying and if your serve have got an intro which the camera it's moving all over the map showing san andreas like the default intro of San Andreas, sometimes this scripts can become mad because they are both camera moving scripts and it still annoying this bug really :/

No man, nothing like this should be done, it's a waste of time, all you have to do if it's gta sa objects not mapped then first give a shot at trying to load the objects when the person has got everything downloaded and after like a second it replaces the objects. Or just get what parts of the map the player renders in and simply load them in.

Using that you will give people better frames as not everything would be rendered at the same time.

No man, nothing like this should be done, it's a waste of time, all you have to do if it's gta sa objects not mapped then first give a shot at trying to load the objects when the person has got everything downloaded and after like a second it replaces the objects. Or just get what parts of the map the player renders in and simply load them in.

Using that you will give people better frames as not everything would be rendered at the same time.

Man it's not a waste of time really it's annoying have to remove many many objects of the real map just because this doesn't work properlly in original GTA SA object and if something doesn't work complete properly why it shouldn't be fixed?

Well, there are a lot simpler and less time consuming things which you could do. For your idea you could add like a loading and checking resources etc thing on top when a person joins while in the background there is the camera moving around the map