Scripter For Hire - SBSS

ServerBoss Scripting Services

Services

[*] Full Gamemode Scripting

[*] Single Resource Scripting

[*] Script Editing and Maintenance

[*] Scripting Lessons

About

I am offering my scripting skills to the community of MTA:SA, including lessons all at a cheap rate which you may check out at serverboss.web44.net. There you can apply for a gamemode scripting, lessons and purchase completed gamemodes and single resources

Contacts

You can contact me by filling out a short form on my website or contact me on skype at gary.darroux or you can PM me on this forum. Feel free to ask any questions below. (v)

• 1 month later...
ServerBoss Scripting Services

Services

[*] Full Gamemode Scripting

[*] Single Resource Scripting

[*] Script Editing and Maintenance

[*] Scripting Lessons

About

I am offering my scripting skills to the community of MTA:SA, including lessons all at a cheap rate which you may check out at serverboss.web44.net. There you can apply for a gamemode scripting, lessons and purchase completed gamemodes and single resources

Contacts

You can contact me by filling out a short form on my website or contact me on skype at gary.darroux or you can PM me on this forum. Feel free to ask any questions below. (v)

Still avaliable for hire?

• 1 month later...
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

I would never recommend anyone to take this ''scripter'', it has been over a month ago I requested a script from him and the biggest mistake ever made was to pay instantly, following was a drama of that he needed ''a few more days'' but not one time, but atleast ''extending'' with some days over 5 times.

finally I think.. when he sent me the ''resource'' and without the server part.. ''Oh, my autosave failed, I will make it soon''

then he became ''sick for a week'' and now he starts to talk legal shit, like ''Your resource is practically done but it just misses a part''

and here we land, a quickly-written server part that doesn't even work; things won't ''sync'' and ''he doesn't know what the problem is'' so I started pushing him for it, because this way he can extend his delivery time for the working script endlessly,

now he started talking legal shit about ''Your resource is practically done'' but it ''just misses a part''

Then i started to get angry because he fails to either pay me back (refuses) or complete it, and he was like

''I dont play MTA anymore..'' (other words: so why would I care about making your resource where you paid for? What are you gonna do against me if I wont finish your script?)

This is starting to look like a scam, atleast it would be if he wouldn't deliver (letting me off with the broken/unfinished script) and refuses to pay back or complete it, I call this a scam while comparing the facts with his attitude that starts going towards ''I dont care, what are you going to do if I wont deliver the working script?''

Not recommended, unreliable. This guy goes under the names of Sinavia/aaron wallsch/wallach/BruderBane/''ServerBoss''

and acts like he lives in Antigua/Barbuda, carribean sea.. but is more likely to be american. I hope that no-one falls for it, if this turns out to be a complete scam, I will post here again to keep it updated.