Liberty City Tribute

The link to the video: http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/plan ... ribute.wmv

The counterpart to Vice City Tribute has been released. Liberty City Tribute is a unique and original video that pays homage to Grand Theft Auto III. Video of New York City is mixed with comparison shots from GTA III to show the similarities between the real city and the game's version. This is followed by a tribute to the game itself.

This video combines the two videos I mentioned a few weeks back. It turns out that they are better when combined. Instead of having "GTA III Tribute" and "The Real Liberty City" (based off The Real Los Santos) separate, I discovered that Liberty City Tribute made the video a whole lot better.

Two months of thought and work went into the video, and several people need to be thanked. First off, thanks to ashdexx who created a tool that allowed me to take the GTA III HUD completely off the screen. Secondly, thanks to Racer_S for his Vice City Camera Hack tool that I used a lot for the video. Third, thanks to the GTA:Liberty City team since I used it combined with the cam hack tool. Lastly, thanks to DigitalD and ElBazo for their input on early versions of the video. The rest of the credits are in the video. Look for additional comments by me in the news comment post. Other websites do have permission to post the video, but please let me know if you do post it somewhere else here: [email protected]

From http://www.planetgrandtheftauto.com

Once again, nice video, heh. Really good job with it.

9.7/10

Thanks! I wish that I could post the video somewhere else on the forums though...doesn't seem that this particular section of the forums is very popular yet.

D8cam once again you have amazed all of us with this video , i can say this thing is incredeble , it looks like a f****** amazing trailer for a movie , and this would be amazing as a video to use as a gta3 advertisment,, one word amazing

Great job this is worthy of a 5 star rating ,ok make that smily =D> =D>=D>=D>=D>

D8cam future spielberg :P

Wow absolutely amazing, I didn't know a lot of places in New York were actually in the game. Great job tracking these places down to whomever did it :shock: The last real life shot building looks just like the building they based the beginning on.

I could only see a few things I thought could have been better, the main one being the last jump, instead going over the lake jump in Shoreside Vale, beacuse the slow motion far-out shot would have looked very nice for a finalie (and of course its one of the biggest jumps if not the biggest). But overall awesome.

very nice video, loved the GTA music, and the comparisons to NY. :wink:

plus the part with the mafia boss talking to Fido... very dramatic stuff. 8)

d8cam abosolutely AMAZING vid 10.1 out of 10 btw wot video editing software did you use?
at the end of the video, it says MediaStudio Pro 7

Why should everyone who wishes to see this movie have to go through the laborious process of finding and registering for both a temp email and fileplanet itself? Everyone else seems to manage to host films without requiring this.

Why should everyone who wishes to see this movie have to go through the laborious process of finding and registering for both a temp email and fileplanet itself? Everyone else seems to manage to host films without requiring this.

I never got a spam e-mail from them or anyone else afteri signed up ..

btw . Great job jordan , One of your best movies ! :D

Send it to rockstar games , i bet they ask u to do GTA Sa Tv trailer :D

I don't think you need to worry about that sort of thing with legitimate, established companies. I think there are laws against that kind of thing. The only thing I get from them is the Fileplanet newsletter, and that's only because I opted to receive it.

What annoys me though is that the download queues are so long.

• 2 weeks later...