1.4 Beta Release

ccw

Congratz MTASA :]

By the way, I wanted to report a bug but I couldn't login into my account there for unknown reasons.

The bug is about arabic language the main menu and the other windows should be re-placed from left to right because this how our language goes. (works)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz MTASA :]

By the way, I wanted to report a bug but I couldn't login into my account there for unknown reasons.

The bug is about arabic language the main menu and the other windows should be re-placed from left to right because this how our language goes. (works)

The devs are going to re-make that according to your language and fix other languages, as for now it is in a beta stage they only wanted to see if everything works perfectly.

Hi everyone, I have a question, I hope you can answer me.

Well, I started to use Windows 8.1, I read that now it's compatible the MTA with Windows 8.1, but I don't have the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas) in this computer, so I was searching for a place to buy it, but here (Mexico) does not exist anymore in the Game Shops, so I was searching again, and I founded that I can download the game in the "Windows shop" it cost 8 dolars, so I'm deciding if i buy it, but only for I want the game is just for play in Multi Theft Auto, so my question is: the game "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (remastered) (it's the 2013 version with better graphics and even it's an App for Windows phone, and of course it works on the computer) is compatible with the Multi Theft Auto?

Thanks, :)PLEASE REPLY

I never heard of a GTA:SA PC update with better graphics, I think you are confusing the mobile version with a new PC version.

Well, its a version that runs in Windows, look at this video

so is this game a version which could be COMPATIBLE with MTA SA?
i dont undestand, i use createEffect and try destroyElement, but no work.

It was fixed in this revision: https://code.google.com/p/mtasa-blue/so ... ail?r=6608

Make sure your client build number is higher than 6608 by getting the newest build from https://nightly.multitheftauto.com

Like a dictator using your players as test subjects great what next.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No is not :( so im fck up :/?

I've been compiling a list of retailers that sell GTASA (incomplete), this may help you:

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Where_to_buy_GTASA

Otherwise, any boxed/DVD version will work. For example: http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM ... pc-150-_JM

Thank You for take the time to do that, the problem is that i can't donwload of any of that pages, because i need to live in USA or UK, so i will try to find it dvd if not, i think i will download in different way.

THANKS AGAIN 8)

Thank You for take the time to do that, the problem is that i can't donwload of any of that pages, because i need to live in USA or UK, so i will try to find it dvd if not, i think i will download in different way.

THANKS AGAIN 8)

Can't you import it, buying from Amazon, eBay, or something? Just sayin', since it's probably easier than looking it up out of the internet.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears that MTA is kinda dead, at least everything related to development.

It would be nice if the remaining team could focus on some final version that has as many bugs fixed and as many planned feautures included as possible.

I think this is a better solution than waiting for new versions forever, talking about that ridiculous roadmap.

Why no Turkish in there? Turkish translate percent same as othet accepted languages. Why you exclude Turkish? Our community work for translation. I will do the rest small part in my free time. If we cant add Turkish in this patch our all works has been gone. We arent small community.

It appears that MTA is kinda dead, at least everything related to development.

It would be nice if the remaining team could focus on some final version that has as many bugs fixed and as many planned feautures included as possible.

I think this is a better solution than waiting for new versions forever, talking about that ridiculous roadmap.

Bitch, just go! Just GTFO!!

• MTA Team
Why no Turkish in there? Turkish translate percent same as othet accepted languages. Why you exclude Turkish? Our community work for translation. I will do the rest small part in my free time. If we cant add Turkish in this patch our all works has been gone. We arent small community.

Following languages have now been added:

Croatian, Norwegian, Swedish, Turkish

Finally I could check out the Norwegian translation ''live'', fixed a bunch of cases where one letter was missing, strangely spelled sentences and other odd stuff. The client based stuff that is as I cant find a way to get the Norwegian version of the installer. However I still have to edit the main menu buttons to get rid of the red outline (Ghosting fix) as it is present, will have that fixed later today/tomorrow.

A little sidenote... I don't see it necessary to have it named 'Norwegian Bokmål' when we don't have a 'Norwegian Nynorsk' translation, so just naming it 'Norwegian' would be nice.

EDIT: Done fixing up the Norwegian translation now.