MTA:mA General Release Script & Readme v4.14

Oli

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do i make a server useing a router i know there is a way like opening up a puplic port how do i do that

This is the wrong topic to ask such a question but aw well the hell with it, go into your router configuration page, most likely http://192.168.1.1 and login. Once you've logged in look for an option which says DMZ in it and set it as:

.ex 192.168.1.49; which ever ip you may use for that computer then you should be able to run a server publicly with no problem. Take caution that DMZ will remove all security features for that IP address, so I recommend using a firewall.

.ex 192.168.1.49; Is not my ip you wireless wardriving fiends! hehe.

new script added:

[FMJ]Oli: !find stinger
<'stinger' locations: Terminal Escobar-International Vice-City-Mainland([FMJ]Oli), Bike-area Downtown Vice-City-Mainland>

This basically returns all the vehicles locations that are logged, and whether a person is driving one of the vehicles.

I have one small suggestion, is there any way the the psl can goto the last folder used when it starts. Tiny thing but it would be useful ;)

Also, just checking if it's allowed for me to add in my own admin commands (as a psl script, not breaking the crc) for using with it...

yes its possible mike... simple add this in ure mta.command tree:

alias mta.command {
 if $readini(%dir $+ $1.ini,ID $+ $2,level) >= 3 {
   ;admin commands for level 3 and above
 }
 elseif $readini(%dir $+ $1.ini,ID $+ $2,level) >= 5 {
   ;admin commands for level 5 and above
 }
}

simple as that.. im sure u can work it out.

Ill see if i can do that with the PSL.. but its not very high on the priorities list atm

oh, i know how to, i jsut wanted to check it was ok ;)

Also, i did it differently (i used your code)

alias mta.command {
 var %a = $readini(%dir $+ $1.ini,ID $+ $2,level),%b = $iif($4 == $null,$2,$mta.findid($1,$4))),%c = $readini(%dir2 $+ admin.ini,$3,level)
 if (%a > -1) {
   if (%a >= %c) {

}
 }
}

and then added it into the admin system customiser

Edit: Also i found !money was still in the mtama.mrc script, but just not in the admin system customiser, so now i've re-added !money for mine :D

v3.08 Released:

Version:

File / Size (bytes)

mtama.mrc 141973

mtama.dll 104960

wizard.bmp 21816

admin.ini 926

ping.jpg 31435

Fixes:

*Full compatibility with MTA:mA v3.17

*!find script added - based from when MTA:mA is connected. Reports vehicle colours.

*!hp script added - reports players health.

*Vehicle colours added.

*!car scripts updated for vehicle colours.

*!loc script fixed.

*!speed script mph/kph option added.

*/msg away and /msg back added for players. This sets players to away or online.

*!away added - reports which players are away.

*mta skin names moved to DLL

*PSL updated for new MTA:mA system

*!money and !scores fixed in ASC

The main new script is !find

This returns a list of vehicles with colours and last known locations on the map and whether they are being driven.

Enjoy :)

Oli great script but with the !hp one use this code instead.(just has in game also)

Also with your !find script it won't be to correct as when people first join game all the cars are at spawns unless people are driving them, that part is done thru there scm so good idea but unless people are driving the cars or person has been connected to server whole time won't be correct..

;reports the current health of the id
 elseif ($3 == !hp) {    
   if (%b == -1) mta.say $1 Error - Absent ID.
   else {
     if ($mta.status($1,%b).text != In Game) { mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,%b) not in game | halt }
     mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,%b) has $mta.health($1,%b) $+ % Health.     
   }
 }

also change your !speed script to something like this, i don't need to tell you why..

elseif ($3 == !speed) && ($mta.admin+($1)) && ($readini(%dir2 $+ options.ini,main,speed)) {
   var %x = $mta.location($1,%b,x),%y = $mta.location($1,%b,y),%z = $mta.location($1,%b,z)
   if (%b == -1) mta.say $1 Error - Absent ID. 
   else { 
     if ($mta.status($1,%b).text != In Game) { mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,%b) not in game | halt } 
     !.timer 1 1 mta.speed $1 %b %x %y %z
   }
 }

im aware of the issues with the !find script, however that is out of my control as its a bug in MTA, so im doing the best i can with the data available.

I dont usually use $mta.status as it is dependant on people talking or dying... this is too inaccurate in my opinion. Ive already added a better ingame/outgame detection for admin+ in the next version.

yeah that seems to be the most requested thing now.. im gonna make a tick box dialog for all the scripts... replacing the commands dialog ;)

This will take some time though.. as some of the scripts can already be turned on/off from the main menu

3.09 released:

Version:

File / Size (bytes)

mtama.mrc 145198

mtama.dll 141312

wizard.bmp 21816

admin.ini 926

ping.jpg 31435

Fixes:

*!find script wildcard support on vehicles added

*!find script fixed for passengers

*/msg reply to last PM from player added

*!alt corrected for GTA3

*option for !find script added

*Encryption added to dll

*Status scripts system improved

*Updater improved (global version system added)

*!hp script fixed - now reports for all players

*Commands dialog updated

Basically iuts justa load of effecency fixes. A few new features.

/msg reply will reply to ure last received PM

Enjoy

problem found with the !stat !in and !out scripts.. ive fixed it but i dont wanna release a new version just with those fixes.. unless people REALLY need those scripts in the next 2 days?

I have another couple of thing to add and finalise and then 3.10 will be farily complete while i work on 3.20 for a while

Just an idea, i know theres a 'find' tool in notepad you can use for searching for i.p's or names in the text file ips.txt but maybe as an add-on or another tab on GRS you could have a i.p/name search function which lists the i.p's associated with an alias or the aliases associated with an i.p.

good idea? maybe an idea for a seperate program instead of putting it in the GRS script.

/EDIT just remembered theres a script for something similar, but only shows a persons different aliases from their i.p ingame, not in admin.

v3.10 released:

Version:

File / Size (bytes)

mtama.mrc 151635

mtama.dll 141824

wizard.bmp 21816

admin.ini 952

ping.jpg 31435

Fixes:

*!stats, !in and !out scripts fixed

*!alias script added for admin (optional)

*Server join message type option added

*Direction added to !dis and !find scripts

*Disnatce added to !find script

*Update notification option added

*GRS ban system added

Any bugs let me know.. hope u like my direction finder :)

Enjoy ;)