MTA:mA General Release Script & Readme v4.14

Oli

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the script editor can we add commands w/o breaking the crc check??

Yes using the Scripts Wizard the CRC check is not beoken when scripts are added using this system. You can also use MTA:mA functions in the wizard, ie $mta.name($1,$2)..

ie u can add a weather script of !weather with the response: The weather is: $mta.weather($1)

With the script editor can we add commands w/o breaking the crc check??

Yes using the Scripts Wizard the CRC check is not beoken when scripts are added using this system. You can also use MTA:mA functions in the wizard, ie $mta.name($1,$2)..

ie u can add a weather script of !weather with the response: The weather is: $mta.weather($1)

maybe you can write a guide on all the $mta.name and stuff like that for people like me who dont understand it ?

maybe you can write a guide on all the $mta.name and stuff like that for people like me who dont understand it ?

maybe u could read the scripting.html that follows with MTA:mA? it explains it pretty well.

if u still dont get a clue then im not sure if Oli can explain it so much better.. search the forum for info on how to script ;)

sorry i dont have time to write a scripts help file.. its quite obvious how to get things like weather, names, ip's etc from scripting.html, all u need to do is PUT them in the scripts wizard. The only ones u need to learn are the ones with a $ at the start of them... like $mta.weather($1)

Could somone please tell me how to install each files in the .rar im kinda new at doing stuff with a MTA server. so can someone send something or tell me how to get it running on my MTA server. As of now all i know it runs mIRC and it can run on MTA servers

Thanks! :D

ok, due to a serious virus/trojan attack on my PC, all the scripts i have have been lost, including all the beta versions for the new scripts i planned to put into MTA:mA:GRS v2.50, so the release of these new features will be delayed for some time while i rescript all of this.

Sorry for the delay

ok, due to a serious virus/trojan attack on my PC, all the scripts i have have been lost, including all the beta versions for the new scripts i planned to put into MTA:mA:GRS v2.50, so the release of these new features will be delayed for some time while i rescript all of this.

Sorry for the delay

in this situation, install linux and copy all script files to a disc...

(unless it deleted your files...)

opium, i know how to get data off a drive with no operating system, i just use a cd bottable windows environment (preferrably windows PE 2003) however, the virus changed the index tables of the drive and then the scandisk destroyed the data, so there was no chance of recovery :(

opium, i know how to get data off a drive with no operating system, i just use a cd bottable windows environment (preferrably windows PE 2003) however, the virus changed the index tables of the drive and then the scandisk destroyed the data, so there was no chance of recovery :(

im guessing this is really shitbad

I want to ban someone by his HOST. cuz his IP is changing all the time.. is there any possibilty to ban IP Range? (For Exmple: 120.58.*.* ) Or.. Ban by host instead of IP?

Please Help me.. :D