MTA:mA General Release Script & Readme v4.14

Oli

looks like mtama.dll isnt working properly with your kernel. Its probably the part of the prog which determines the dir the dll is in.. but i dont know why its not working with your OS when everyone else seems fine :?

I will have to investigate this issue. My suggestion is. Make sure u reinstall mIRC, mtama and grs, put both mtama and grs in the root mirc dir in C:\Program Files\mIRC. Once you have done that we can see if mIRC can access the dll. Add me to ure msn and ill quide u through the process. MSN: [email protected]

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ive investigated this over VNC on his comp and found the prob. The DLL MUST be in the ROOT mIRC dir at present for it to work. I will work on making this multi DIR capable for the next version, but for now, everyone put it in root dir

cheers

Open MTA:mA:GRS

-Enable Nickserv in Configuration Setup, Functions

-Register your name in the server by in typing: /msg register emailhere pass here

-After you have your name registered goto 'Advanced Admin', Client Admins Wizard, Edit Admin/Members and set your level 1-5

Note if you ever want to add another admin then use the: !setlevel command

ex. !setlevel .:RA:.Myth 5

v3.07 Released:

Version:

File / Size (bytes)

mtama.mrc 143546

mtama.dll 92160

wizard.bmp 21816

admin.ini 846

ping.jpg 31435

mta.skins.ini 254

Fixes:

*Fixed DLL DIR bug from 3.06. GRS can now be installed in any subdir from mIRC

*Added !speed script (note - not always totally accurate)

*Added !altitude script

*Added "Anti Multi-Spawn Script" - Prevents players from spawning twice with the same skin

*Fixed !fav for GTA3

*Fixed !skins for GTA3

*Fixed !car script

Main feature is GRS can now work in any mIRC dir.

The Anti Multi-Spawn script prevents players from spawning at the same spawn twice in a row. This requires admin+

enjoy

lol dont worry nothing dodgy.. its just does the crc check for me and holds some version info. There r a couple of hidden commands, but they are only simple command > response. No kick/ban stuff hidden there or anything so done worry :)

I think everything requested has been added to GRS now.. and my feeling about the 3.0 release it good. So i wont be updating it until ive finished the next project im working on for it. This will be a few weeks.

If u have any requests then post them here and ill add them to the next release.

cheers

lol dont worry nothing dodgy.. its just does the crc check for me and holds some version info. There r a couple of hidden commands, but they are only simple command > response. No kick/ban stuff hidden there or anything so done worry :)

I think everything requested has been added to GRS now.. and my feeling about the 3.0 release it good. So i wont be updating it until ive finished the next project im working on for it. This will be a few weeks.

If u have any requests then post them here and ill add them to the next release.

cheers

what about more options on menu to turn certain scripts off?

OK. It´s not bad.

1Request: Can you add additionally shorter Commands for !speed and !altitude? For example !s (Speed) and !a for Altitude? That takes to long to type in. :(

2Request: A Script they kick players if they write IP´s or URL´s in Chat. (Thats not allowed on our Server ;) )

Edited by Guest