Lagg in GTA san andreas

Navneet

Question

Hi, My pc requirements are 1 gb Ram and 256 gb graphic card and cpu processor Intel Atom(TR) CPU 230 @1.60GHz 1.60GHz and installed windows 7 but my gta san andreas lagg too much while my ping is good , please tell me some way to fix this.Thanks/

15 answers to this question

Download this program called 'GTASA-data wizard'' it will check your GTA data files and if needed it will restore corrupted files. This utility is just about 600kb in size and gives you a great chance of getting a not properly working GTA installation working fine again.

Download it here https://mega.co.nz/#!1BNklALR!W7LxzWnXkP7YiAFlsy4QHCBhm2qOXLPar0KUx2KWM-8

If for some reason your GTA:SA feels buggy or laggy just run this and see.

95aSb8s.png

If you have lag sometimes or crash/whatever just download this and run the tool, it can fix all kinds of weird problems and even if you don't have any problems

you can improve MTA performance or FPS with it.

I heard that this tool was created by mta team,umm not sure , but hope it helps you.

Download this program called 'GTASA-data wizard'' it will check your GTA data files and if needed it will restore corrupted files. This utility is just about 600kb in size and gives you a great chance of getting a not properly working GTA installation working fine again.

Download it here https://mega.co.nz/#!1BNklALR!W7LxzWnXkP7YiAFlsy4QHCBhm2qOXLPar0KUx2KWM-8

If for some reason your GTA:SA feels buggy or laggy just run this and see.

95aSb8s.png

If you have lag sometimes or crash/whatever just download this and run the tool, it can fix all kinds of weird problems and even if you don't have any problems

you can improve MTA performance or FPS with it.

I downloaded and installed now what to do?? please help me to fix gta san andreas lagg i am here for 5 days and i have 150+ deaths and 4 kills ( of my newbie friend) please help.

I heard that this tool was created by mta team,umm not sure , but hope it helps you.

I downloaded and installed now what to do?? please help me to fix gta san andreas lagg i am here for 5 days and i have 150+ deaths and 4 kills ( of my newbie friend) please help.

just locate your gta sa folder and then click on install.

I did that!! still lagg!!

Your PC components are behind the requirements to run MTA:SA properly and Windows 7 doesn't help. I would suggest switching to Windows XP which would most likely give you a noticeable performance boost, but the support for this OS has ended this year - this means the OS is no longer being updated and you shouldn't receive any support coming from Microsoft. There's not really much you can do to improve your performance. You can try updating drivers if you haven't already done so but that's about it. The only solution is to buy a better computer.