So GTA3:MTA 0.4 Finally Realeased!!

I think the colour bugs depend on the speed of your PC, don't they? Mine never ran GTA3 very well - it still lags the same amount whether I have the resolution on maximum or minimum.

I've found a lot of bugs too, involving exceptions and freezing. They only seem to happen if I die or am about to die (although once it happened when another car hit mine).

i hit ctrl-alt-delete and kill gta3 but first of all i try to smash on the return button a couple of times (ingame of course)

with the rain the colors come, at least thats what i noticed, ive never seen the colored sky coming up when the sun shined

i prefer sun-only servers anyways

ps: the colors on the cars are always there or maybe 80% of all the time

I was on a server with 3 people and everything was fine, except for textures sometimes loading slowly, but I get that on SP as well. It was only after 2 or 3 more people joined that the colour bugs came, and the sky would be flashing between colours, regardless of the weather.

I always steered clear of servers with a large number of players (e.g. 15+) in MTA:VC 0.3 because I noticed that MTA would be more likely to crash on my machine with more players. I'm sure why this is though.

Hey

I got a bug... dont know if its me or MTA but when i join servers i cant see anyone in the game or on the radar

My friend has the same problem when we play online :S

Thanks

And you are running XP or 2000, right?

[slightly off-topic]

Speaking of which, I almost got it running on Win Me (so that I could play it across a LAN). With 0.3, it just crashed, but I didn't get any crashes with 0.4 - only the players wouldn't move and the chat didn't work.

[/slightly off-topic]

I have a bug, Whenever I try and join a server (GTA3 or Vice) it says, "Your Game Version could not be determined (Defaulting to 1.0)." Now, when this happens when I connect to a Vice game, no problem. However, when I try to connect to a GTA3 game it says, Sorry, Version 1.0 is not supported. Please download the patch from: http://www.take2games.com/index.php?p=support_patches" Now, after I have patched my GTA3 game to 1.1 and I try to reconnect to a GTA3 sever, it still cannot determine my game version and I can't play! Do any of you know whats wrong and how I can fix it? Thank you!

I have a bug, Whenever I try and join a server (GTA3 or Vice) it says, "Your Game Version could not be determined (Defaulting to 1.0)." Now, when this happens when I connect to a Vice game, no problem. However, when I try to connect to a GTA3 game it says, Sorry, Version 1.0 is not supported. Please download the patch from: http://www.take2games.com/index.php?p=support_patches" Now, after I have patched my GTA3 game to 1.1 and I try to reconnect to a GTA3 sever, it still cannot determine my game version and I can't play! Do any of you know whats wrong and how I can fix it? Thank you!

Doesnt matter if it cant determine it. Just change it to 1.1 if that's what you have (gta3). That's all you have to do.