Something New!

hello all

as far as u know gtasa was released for ios and for android

my question is ,are we able to move mta to these devices and if yes how much would that cost to start this project

i mean its possible to that

and more easier with android since its linux based and we already start mta once on linux using wine

i dont think it will be that hard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
and stupid too to make MTA For Phone

It's not a stupid idea actually, chances are the player base for MTA would sky rocket, but there aren't enough developers to do it.

I don't think so.. just imagine the GUI for instance... the chat would take up half of the screen and.. just no, it would never be possible.

Well, everything has positive and Negative facts.

As we already know that 50% of mta players are annoyed by their FPS. they don't have fast computers to run MTA on high graphics and I am sure they also need Good android mobile to run mta too and "good" android mobiles are expensive. So they wont bother to waste money on android mobiles to play MTA, they will try to get extra Ram and graphic cards to run MTA/GTA better on big LCD/Monitor.

So, I think. If somehow MTA developers make MTA for android then only few people are going to play MTA on mobile. maybe 10%. people use Mobile to contact each other not to play heavy games, which android mobiles consume much battery while they are playing a normal game "Angry birds". xD.

I hope you guys got my point with my bad grammar.

Thanks.

They would need to have separate networking code and totally different back-end memory addressing and reading. It is a whole new project, so to say, as the whole game is different on back-end. Obviously front-end would change a lot too as we are talking about handheld devices. There are so many limitations for stuff like this to happen. Besides I do not think Rockstar Games would enjoy breaching onto another platform that they have conquered. Already lucky enough to have this spot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...