MTA 0.4 RELEASED

Si|ent

it is super fast :P even with the tons of fog sometimes it runs real smooth (other games to Joint operations typhoon @ max, Bf1942 Desert combat @ max no prob).

So thats not the prob, the timings how long it takes to kill some one and long it takes to get up are real fucked up, if you get knocked over you dont have a chance any more (if the opponents are good)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, mta vc 0.4 is smooth, and the balance between characters has been fixed, but if there were more weapons, it would have been more fun, cause vice city got loads of weapons and some are really funny and i hope they will be included in the next version.the gta3 0.4 version is much better than the previous one , keep up the good work :wink:

Edited by Guest

I just found one error while driving in Vice City I wanted to make you guys aware of. I was just driving and got that little *ting* sound and then it froze. I got a message saying Unhandled exception: c0000005 At address 00521f13.

Great job on the aiming by the way it sweet!

just because of what your saying in your post and just looking at some way you say things , i highly doubt the part where you say you were one of the best. i think you are one of those that with 0.3 never could have killed anyone ( or hardly) and always accused people of cheating simply because you coudnt kill them.. ( you were missing)

in .3, i was good because the ppl i played used the automatic guns. i, on the other hand, use cars/fire/shotgun to kill, and they're the most effecient weapons in that version.

in .4, the game freezes/dissapropriates me from the game/or the server "blinks" and everyone gets the previous affect but i don't. i suck in .4 because i can't play long enough to kill or be killed by someone without getting disconnected. if i let one of my other computers host the game, i too get disconnected (which doesn't make the internet a problem, and my router is still sending/receiving feed so it's not the router)

hi , heres my suggestions/opinion:

mta 0.4 is alot more slower then 0.3 and ping demanding. if i spawn more then once i crash ! thirdly the stubbi's stance when you shoot with the stubbi the player just stays there for 3 seconds longer as with 0.3 it was quick. is there any chance that like 0.3 there will be a mta 0.4r2 ?

mta 0.4 is alot more slower then 0.3 and ping demanding. if i spawn more then once i crash ! thirdly the stubbi's stance when you shoot with the stubbi the player just stays there for 3 seconds longer as with 0.3 it was quick. is there any chance that like 0.3 there will be a mta 0.4r2 ?

but good work so far though!!! its ok but i prefer 0.3 to be much more stable and stronger.

thanks mta team!

There will definitely be multiple releases of 0.4 (although they may not necessarily use that naming convention). The reason for this is that they had kept the community waiting for nearly 8 months and there was still work to do. Hence that's why it crashes, that's why stunt's exactly the same, that's why GTA3 doesn't have as many features as VC. These are the prices to pay for having 0.4 early, but rest assured: they will be fixed.

first : nice one guys !, i read the spawn bug, so when i started mta 0.4 i always change my occupation, and i just want to say that i played 10 minutes, and no crash, i will try more time to see a crash :c)

But i have a prob with mta client, if i click on servers (ASE), it launch mta client but i get an disconnected incompatible versions.. strange, so so only fix i thing i found is launching mta client, and only after putting ip adress and connect. (i tried to reset path, changing ini etc but bug unfixed), its minor, but maybe it can help to know that it exist :c)

great work again, i must try gta3 mta now !!!, and ho do you plan to put amunition on vice with th enext core ??, and sniperrifle ! ;c), sorry i know its lot discussed over and over, so sorry again :c)

Gj Mta team and all contributors !!!

ok , i liked the old mta 0.3 i want the player selection to be plain simple , so in the mean time ill stil play mta 0.3 , but an idea , can the team make a patch where if you can decide to play as 0.4 player selection or as 0.3 as all the players in a stright line?

Or perhaps modify the new one. It would be good to see an image of what you're likely to look like if you spawn as that player next to the pic of the spawn point. The level loading as you switch is annoying (particularly if you have a slow PC, I'd imagine), but I'm not sure how that could be overcome.

I played the stunt mode, the first thing I am possitive about next to the syncing.

But after an hour of playing the sync was totaly gone. And not yust a little.

My opponants were standing still, but according to them I was to.

I was driving a motor (several times this occured), no one even near, next thing my motor got hijacked:S and so on.

I am running an supported os :wink:

But the chat keeped working ok, I am used to killing every other inet connection before playing online games (so was the other person I was plaing with). And connection speed is no prob.

We were playing on my Linux server everything was ok until sudden these weird things started happening.

I have a 24 millisecond ping to my server, but when I go ingame the ping goes 1000+!

Does anyone else get this?

I had no problems with 0.3r2 ping-wise. This just makes it unplayable for me... :(

I've left my server as 0.4 for everyone else to play though...

I don't think my computer specs make a difference as it's a P4 3.04Ghz, 512Mb, etc. etc.

I lowe the new aiming. I always wished for everyone to be real easy to kill. The ideal being that if everyone dies constantly the competition - or whatever you choose to call it - would be reduced.

Anyway , great job on that one.

Heh.

Mollie glitch = gone.

The stubby warp running = killed.

:occasion5:

As a sidebonus stubby whoring has been somewhat reduced.

(Though obviously some people are still in denial about the whole thing)

The removal of those two things were my great expectations.

Must be my birthday...

I have been playing with the sailor for a good long while now and I never left stubby jumping so that´s just heaven right there.

The weather change is kewl enough. Synchronized even =D>

I see some people dont like it.

I think it provides a new atmosphere to the city , needed in a way since people walk the same streets day after day.

Spectator ? Well , LOL. It´s great too. Apart from it being so hilarious making fun of people while they play it´s pratical aswell.

The smoothness of the game while being a passenger = wooot.

I think I recall seeing another player´s car making skid tracks as he made a U-turn? Not bad.

I was in a 26 ppl server. Game went into constant super slow motion. Dont know if it´s my specs though. It was only on 1 occasion which lasted less than 10 minutes.

I am going to get back to you on that one once I get some time off from work. Haven´t had the time to really get into it.

Anyway I am all-out happy so far , impressed actually. Especially the new aim that´s just christmas evening right there. I am in for some great fun I am sure thanks to you guys so - thank you.

The only thing I don't like about MTA:VC 0.4 is that it crashes WAY too often. I think I crashed more in that than I did with MTA:VC 0.1. I really hope you guys fix that in the patch you're making... The GTA3 experience is awesome though, and I play it too much :P (stayed up til like 6am the other night trying it out :P)

Mollie glitch = bishop wrong, it can still be done with the VC crusader, but noone likes him :)

^^ and they ask me why I never post here...

Anyway granted, I didnt check if that glitch was still in. Wasn´t my shall we say first priority as I really hate it.

I had to ask people to tell me about the game as I was caught up at work. No offence but I am going to take thier word over yours eventhough I believe the phrasing I got was "dunno".

Should it still be there I guess I can live with it since the mex lost his mollies and of course not to mention the rest of the fantastic stuff there is to be excited about.