Selling Exelent VIP System [Economic Price]

Do you wish a perfect, economic and wonderfull VIP System without any defect and problem? Do you really want a powerfull system to monetize your server and give the oportunity to people who really like your server and really want to have more benefits? You lucky to read this topic because now i will show you a irresistible VIP system that give the oportunity to the players be more popular and have more fun in your server, It incluide give Armor and Health buttons that blocks when used for 2 minutes to prevent abusing, give the official VIP vehicle (Black Infernus with Nitro), join a team that will pay vip people some money and give some nice weapons every 15-20 minutes (You have all the rights to edit ammount, weapons, and all other contents), chatbox colour texts according to the colours buttons, VIP official Skin (Editable too), And the most important, Give jetpack and remove jetpack buttons, This VIP system is nice for RP/RPG servers

9f1beedae45c4777a2b0f62d2f06af0e.png

It will be all yours for only 8 USD, Send me a PM for more details

Nice , work Man But you Can do better than this ,

Thank you, at the first im ready to sell this script for cheap (8 USD is nothing xD) and then i will ready to make more better GUIS and Systems and sell here my work to other people, scripting is my hobbie and if the people pay this job/hobbie i do, i will very happy :3, I hope i will be a exelent scripter, for now i only will sell medium difficulty scripts for nice prices

This can do any VIP resource in the community also. I can't see anything which is rlly unique.

You will not found a decent VIP system in the community, and as the people prefer original scripts with support than public scripts, Last month i have tried to search a vip system there, and i only found a BR bugged and ugly Vip system and another bugged compiled and incomplete GUI

Don't get me wrong here, but people aren't going to buy this, matter affect they don't typically buy resources individually (some do, but not most) especially of others can get it. When they do decide to buy a resource individually, not in a bundle deal or something, they are also going to want it to be custom.

Don't get me wrong here, but people aren't going to buy this, matter affect they don't typically buy resources individually (some do, but not most) especially of others can get it. When they do decide to buy a resource individually, not in a bundle deal or something, they are also going to want it to be custom.

this