newbinator

Wuts Wrong with ur site?

wuts wrong with the mta site??? has someone been messin around with it or wut??? News dousn't work and two topics were deleted!! :idea::shock:

works for me as well.... id say the problem is at your end.

I use netscape 24/7.

But today, for some crazy reason, I opened up IE, and it gave me this error when i tried to load the news...

Warning: main(.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/page.php on line 53

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening '.php' for inclusion (include_path='/www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/') in /www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/page.php on line 53

MY guess is that it is client side.

I have the same problem, using IE 6 SP1, most likely the last update isn't Bill-Gates-ified.

i get the same error. but i dont think its the client. thats a server side error (php is server side)

hmm - guess the admins will have to look into this one. - been no updates since speed game mode btw =)

I use netscape 24/7.

But today, for some crazy reason, I opened up IE, and it gave me this error when i tried to load the news...

Warning: main(.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/page.php on line 53

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening '.php' for inclusion (include_path='/www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/') in /www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/page.php on line 53

MY guess is that it is client side.

i'm not always here guys. The problem u see there is a php problem. So it is server side

one more thing : we are working on our own dedicated server. It will still take a few days but once it is up we will move the site

by looks of error, someone edited ur php file and didnt know what they were doing, or someone deleted the files :S....

and PHP and IE dont matter. you can have ie3 and still see that error, Only issues youll have with browser is javascript/vbscript/css, But with ie6 you wont have those issues, just i4