Wuts Wrong with ur site?

I use netscape 24/7.

But today, for some crazy reason, I opened up IE, and it gave me this error when i tried to load the news...

Warning: main(.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/page.php on line 53

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening '.php' for inclusion (include_path='/www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/') in /www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/page.php on line 53

MY guess is that it is client side.

• MTA Team
I use netscape 24/7.

But today, for some crazy reason, I opened up IE, and it gave me this error when i tried to load the news...

Warning: main(.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/page.php on line 53

Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening '.php' for inclusion (include_path='/www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/') in /www2/W/wsandra2/web/www.multitheftauto.com/page.php on line 53

MY guess is that it is client side.

i'm not always here guys. The problem u see there is a php problem. So it is server side

by looks of error, someone edited ur php file and didnt know what they were doing, or someone deleted the files :S....

and PHP and IE dont matter. you can have ie3 and still see that error, Only issues youll have with browser is javascript/vbscript/css, But with ie6 you wont have those issues, just i4