IS it just me?

• MTA Team
This is getting ridicouls. :evil:

I haven't been able to access this site for about a month now.

Wtf's going on?I know about the dos attacks,but c'mon do something about it already you guys.

You got an idea? We tried everything! for the moment it is up and we hope it stays up from now on
This is getting ridicouls. :evil:

I haven't been able to access this site for about a month now.

Wtf's going on?I know about the dos attacks,but c'mon do something about it already you guys.

You got an idea? We tried everything! for the moment it is up and we hope it stays up from now on

I remember there was a virus going around that planned to DDOS Microsoft's site, but, much to everyone's disappointment, their technical guys managed to keep the site up. I'm not certain what they did, but it is possible.

LOL bring the microsoft website down i dont think so that must be like causing a power cut at a power station (hard as :o!)

Why? Many large sites have been brought down by DDOS attacks. Microsoft's should be no exception. Their web server probably had hundreds of security flaws, judging from their lacklustre approach to security.

Oh, and I disagree with your analogy because the power stations either have a single source of power or a single point at which all power meets.