[REL] Realistic nights

Deixell

Hello folks,

Here's a little resource I made, mainly aimed at all these zombies servers that are overflowing MTA:SA. I wanted to see something more than just regular zombie deathmatch (because that's really all we can see). Thanks to this script, players will be far more afraid of zombies at night, tending to hide and be more aware of surrounding environment. Combined with flashlight and dynamic sky, it brings some really great gameplay experience. I hope everyone will enjoy it and I'm open for suggestions to improve the script or survival game-play in general.

https://community.multitheftauto.com/in ... ls&id=9333

WARNING: This script is using functions setFogDistance() and setSkyGradient() so make sure your other scripts do not use these because otherwise it will not work properly.

Edited by Guest
WARNING: Don't use other scripts that use these functions: setFarClipDistance(), setFogDistance(), setSkyGradient().

A lot of Role-Play and DayZ servers are using these functions so keep this in mind.

Or you can stop being lazy and learn to integrate them into each other for them to run alongside each other, as have I.

WARNING: Don't use other scripts that use these functions: setFarClipDistance(), setFogDistance(), setSkyGradient().

A lot of Role-Play and DayZ servers are using these functions so keep this in mind.

Or you can stop being lazy and learn to integrate them into each other for them to run alongside each other, as have I.

Yeah, it's not hard. All you need to do is find the part of the script where sky gradient and fog distance are changed and delete those lines.