Banned and Extremely Angry

Guest Jake25

if you frequent the Wojjie Networks 2nd server you know when i am in there i just like to cruise around. Well i was just doing that, getting no kills nothing just cruising in my hot ring racer.

I'm new so i don't know where this topic goes. But i was top speed down the strip and suddleny i hear a ding and it says i have been disconnected. wtf.

I then noticed i have been banned for NO Reason. Here is all actions from when i got into the server until i have been banned.

Connecting...

Connected.

Server Game Mode: Regular (Deathmatch)

[fku]Mr.Blah: but you had your buddy to help you out that time.

G-Theft:VcK: oh cry me a river

[TF]Chaos11: lol

DPuncher killed G-Theft:VcK.

G-Theft:VcK: haha

[TF]Chaos11 killed pitbull.

[TF]Chaos11 killed [fku]Mr.Blah.

[VCA]Loendal killed [VCA]FireFox.

[VCA]Loendal: ?

[VCA]FireFox: damn car

{VK}NeO: haha

{VK}NeO: lol

DPuncher killed [fku]Mr.Blah.

G-Theft:VcK: heh

[TF]Chaos11 killed pitbull.

DPuncher: sry blah

G-Theft:VcK killed [fku]Mr.Blah.

Jake: are we having a robber spawn fight

G-Theft:VcK killed DPuncher.

[VCA]Loendal: God I hope not

[fku]Mr.Blah: np

pitbull killed [TF]Chaos11.

[TF]Chaos11: that was lame

[TF]Chaos11: chopping ppl up

pitbull killed [fku]Mr.Blah.

pitbull killed G-Theft:VcK.

G-Theft:VcK: lol

{VK}NeO: lol

[fku]Mr.Blah: cheap heli kill

G-Theft:VcK: here comes the whining

[TF]Chaos11: we all died the same way lol

DPuncher: the car killer is the high pinger

G-Theft:VcK: seriously lol

DPuncher: the dont get it

[fku]Mr.Blah killed G-Theft:VcK.

DPuncher: if where only to get out he would have a good chance

[VCA]Loendal killed pitbull.

Jake: tehres like what 5 peopl ein game

Jake: 11 people in sever

G-Theft:VcK: uh what?

DPuncher: haha

[TF]Chaos11: its quiet now

G-Theft:VcK: lol

Mr_BUG killed [VCA]Loendal.

G-Theft:VcK: blah me and you one on one

[VCA]Loendal: What is with the car n00b tonight.. Three of 'em!

[fku]Mr.Blah killed [TF]Chaos11.

G-Theft:VcK: because obviously you like coming after me the most

[fku]Mr.Blah: nothing persobal

* [VCA]Loendal laughs

G-Theft:VcK killed pitbull.

[VCA]Loendal: So I win twice

[TF]Chaos11 killed DPuncher.

{VK}NeO: haha

G-Theft:VcK: chaos's night tonight

{VK}NeO: ahahah'

G-Theft:VcK killed pitbull.

[fku]Mr.Blah killed [TF]Chaos11.

G-Theft:VcK: and you call me a lame backshooter

G-Theft:VcK: omfg lol *whine whine whine*

[fku]Mr.Blah: i didnt say lame

{VK}NeO: destruction derby on the road

[fku]Mr.Blah: and Iws want even trying to kill you

DPuncher killed [TF]Chaos11.

* G-Theft:VcK impersonation of mrblah

G-Theft:VcK: whine whine whine whine whine

G-Theft:VcK killed DPuncher.

G-Theft:VcK: nice try dpuncher :P

Disconnected: Connection timed out. (Delay = 10 sec)

Disconnected: You are banned. (Delay = 10 sec)

Connecting...

Disconnected: You are banned. (Delay = 10 sec)

i would assume someone though u were speed hacking and banned you, sucks if u are innocent and cant do shit for ya tho.

yeah i thought the same when you mentioned that you only drove around

or maybe you had a bad mouth?

i dont know so you better hope an admin will help you

also, thanks for taking it easy, most ppl flame shit up till they get banned when they try to get some help after being banned from gameservers

If i WAS speedhacking/hacking whatever (which i wasn't) shouldn't i get a warning? or something.. i see lots of hackers there ((speed) and the admin only kicks :cry:

hmm, today I also tried to get on this official server (10-players) for the first time ever. And guess what? I am also banned!! I've never played on this server before (absolutely sure of it!) so I tried changing my IP, which succeeded, and I tried again, and I am still banned. So I think I know what is going on: someone exceeded on the range-bans, because there probably was a cheater with the same IP-range as mine and now I can't get in too. However it isn't a real disaster because I never play on the official ones (always on clan-servers). But it would be nice ofcourse if someone could unban me. Is this possible? You will have to unban an entire range because I have dynamic IP. (and btw: this pc is not the one I use to play MTA).

if it is possible plz lemme know, then I'll PM my current IP, if that's any help...

cya

idd, it would be nice, but impossbile I'm afraid. There probably was a cheater with the same IP-range and ofcourse he got banned, but he changed his IP and came back over&over again. So the admin got really pissed (totally understandable) and banned his (and mine) entire IP-range.

So if you unban that range, the cheater will probably come back.

But I hope a solution can be found,

cya

idd, it would be nice, but impossbile I'm afraid. There probably was a cheater with the same IP-range and ofcourse he got banned, but he changed his IP and came back over&over again. So the admin got really pissed (totally understandable) and banned his (and mine) entire IP-range.

So if you unban that range, the cheater will probably come back.

But I hope a solution can be found,

cya

No, I meant banning the range but allowing your address (unless you have a dynamic IP).

If i WAS speedhacking/hacking whatever (which i wasn't) shouldn't i get a warning? or something.. i see lots of hackers there ((speed) and the admin only kicks :cry:

I saw a sentinal that was moving too quick. I am the one who banned you. Now, it is possible I made a mistake, and I will correct it if I did. But so help me, if I so much as see you sneeze the wrong way, the ban comes back.

As for your second statements... No, you should not get a warning. I see a hack, I ban them. End of Story. Hacks know that what they're doing is wrong so I see no reason to coddle them like they are some little first grader. I will ban your ass before you can blink if I catch you hacking.

As for "see lots of hackers there" yes, all you see is "SoAndSo kicked" that doesn't mean they weren't banned. I take great resentment at that statement. It is a constant struggle to find and ban the cheats I see. I can't watch the server for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week but when I am on the prowl, I WILL ban hacks. I have a list of somewhere between 100-150 IP's that I've had to ban for hacks. I verify all my bans before I do them. Does this mean that I haven't made mistakes? No, it does not, I am human afterall. However, to hear you say that "all they do is kick them" and "I see hacks all the time" just pisses me off. You ungrateful little pest, if it wasn't for me and others like me you would have hackers crawling out your ass every time you turned around.

I will lift the ban, but you remember that I'll be watching you like a hawk. That goes for all the other hacks I see, too. You will be caught eventually, don't hack and you won't get banned.

So let me say this, because i was seen as moving fast i get banned? yeah i was driving the tan sentinal by the police station on the third island but i just want to say i do'nt even know enough about computers to GET a speed hack or whatever, i don't even know my ip adress but thanks for unbanning me

as for now, i can't connect to the server becuase i keep timing out? any suggestions?

I saw a sentinal that was moving too quick. I am the one who banned you. Now, it is possible I made a mistake, and I will correct it if I did. But so help me, if I so much as see you sneeze the wrong way, the ban comes back.

As for your second statements... No, you should not get a warning. I see a hack, I ban them. End of Story. Hacks know that what they're doing is wrong so I see no reason to coddle them like they are some little first grader. I will ban your ass before you can blink if I catch you hacking.

As for "see lots of hackers there" yes, all you see is "SoAndSo kicked" that doesn't mean they weren't banned. I take great resentment at that statement. It is a constant struggle to find and ban the cheats I see. I can't watch the server for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week but when I am on the prowl, I WILL ban hacks. I have a list of somewhere between 100-150 IP's that I've had to ban for hacks. I verify all my bans before I do them. Does this mean that I haven't made mistakes? No, it does not, I am human afterall. However, to hear you say that "all they do is kick them" and "I see hacks all the time" just pisses me off. You ungrateful little pest, if it wasn't for me and others like me you would have hackers crawling out your ass every time you turned around.

I will lift the ban, but you remember that I'll be watching you like a hawk. That goes for all the other hacks I see, too. You will be caught eventually, don't hack and you won't get banned.

Newb admin on a power trip?

Who are you kid, where did you crawl out from and who gave you the (clearly false) impression you're god?

This seemed funny at first, but seriously now, snotty tits like that are the last things the official 10 needs...

Newb admin on a power trip?

Who are you kid, where did you crawl out from and who gave you the (clearly false) impression you're god?

This seemed funny at first, but seriously now, snotty tits like that are the last things the official 10 needs...

Hardly a Newb admin on a power trip. I've been admining for a while now, and I get upset when someone says "I see hacks all the time" when I spend most of my in game time searching for hackers in the first place.

I don't give any quarter to hackers, and I would think you would do the same thing. They ruin the game for everyone involved and generally piss people off. I'm one of the ones who's there on a regular basis, and I think I do a good job at keeping them out.

I'm sorry that you think I'm some newb... I am not.

I don't give any quarter to hackers

Even if I didn't know who you were... this statement would have tipped me off... laugh

"nonny" isn't a newb or a powertripper. He is still convinced this guy cheated based on what he saw and is begrudgingly giving him another chance. It is too easy for a caught cheater to play dumb in here and get unbanned. The moose like myself would rather unban a cheater here and there then to keep good clean players out of the server. You can always get the cheater next time.

Experienced players who take the time to verify lamers are exactly what servers need. The moose is one of those :wink:

• 2 weeks later...