Prone Animation

Wisam

Hello..

Im writing this to talk about a prone animation for mta which allows the player to prone like this guy in the photo and will be able to shoot and move.. or atleast shoot, so i will try to script it i just need help with the functions, events.. etc i need it for my DayZ server

Before i though it was impossible till i saw this.. please if you know anything that can help me post here

kjrut.jpg

Thank you in advance :)

You can't use custom animations in MTA, maybe the person who took the screenshot installed the animation on his GTA SA.

Im sure its like that, because a few servers have this and you won't be able to join till you put this anim in the san andreas.

But will it be possible? i heard that the mta community/developers are working on it?

You can't use custom animations in MTA, maybe the person who took the screenshot installed the animation on his GTA SA.

Im sure its like that, because a few servers have this and you won't be able to join till you put this anim in the san andreas.

But will it be possible? i heard that the mta community/developers are working on it?

Custom animations aren't their main priority as far as I know, but I guess someday, they'll be possible.

I though of somthing.. if i had the animation in my GTA SA and i joined a server and started the anim.. what the other player that dont have the anim will see?! the original one i replaced?

Nah they will see the MTA anim, just like if you installed car mods on your GTA, you would be the only one that could see it, unless the other people on the server also downloaded the same car mod.

• Moderators

Hummm if I remember right, MTA supports custom animations using ifp files. By the way they disabled it in the source code because of issues and probably because it makes the server/client unstable.

It was exactly the same about setPedWalkingStyle a long time ago. My bro wanted this function which has been disabled. They said that he has to enable that code and compile it himself. It successfully did it so I guess you can do it too.