[VAN] Clan... The Almighty Ones

Guest [VAN]Kilt

Hello

We are yet another new clan coming into the mtavc world, but we are a little different.

We have 4 members (1 of which is the actually van itself) and we wish to keep it this way. We are not recruiting, we wish to keep at 4 members final.

This post is mainly to see if anyone wishes to fight us 4 on 4 in a gangwar. We have our own server hosted in holland, and if anyone wishes to face us then feel free to post :)

Anyone is welcome, from anywhere around the world and with any skill level.

Our members include:

[VAN]Kilt - our holy leader, the van (otherwise know as "mule" :lol: )

[VAN]Can

[VAN]Will

[VAN]Sue

PS: If it is AT ALL possible (which i doubt it is :P ) then we could do without the "your clan is noobish""your a piece of shit""it'll never work" and other nonsense that seems to be the way around here :lol:

IF u think we are noobs then prove it and face us like men in a war, rather than with cheap pop shots at us

thanks guys, im sure well get along :D

hmm... i think that the bigger gangs will refuse to fight with you because youre only 4... oh well, i guess they will... only for the spotlight hogging that is

well, i surely they can pick 4 to come have a go :) if they think they're hard enough, we aint a pushover :D

P.S. what does VAN stand for?

uhm.......yea.......VAN stands for VAN :lol:

5 is our normal minimum but since you are 4 by design we will scare up a few ppl for a match.

What is your timezone? When are you available? What is your server?

We can fight whenever and we have our own server for gangwars... You can test out the ping the IP for a similar server is in my signature.

• 8 months later...