[DISCUSSION]ELECTRIC FENCE :D

Deepu

Guys, I was thinking about a resource to the players who need to make fences for their RPG bases and all. I was thinking of making a GUI and where the player clicks, the electric fence will block other people from entering who are not in the gang or team. Like, the people who touches the electric fence will get fried + electrocuted + loses some health + shows some fun gfx effects in the screen.

What about that guys? Should I make that free resource? Is it useful for other Players?

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT GO OFF TOPIC OR GET A WARNING. PLUS, DO NOT FLAME OR TEASE.

regards,

Don (deepu)

I know that you both guys are moderators okay? and WTF? I stole ideas from SAUR? LOL? Uhmm.. Are you joking??

I had this idea like 2 years ago..

Plus, I made it, plus I dint know that some stupid guy suggested it.

So, if you think SAFG becomes a great gamemode then, don't just put up warns against me,

PLus, SAUR sucks.

I got a better gamemode of RPG

So, if you think SAFG becomes a great gamemode then, don't just put up warns against me,

You think that your server will become great after having the single script? LoL. your dreams bro

Let me tell you the story about SAUR:

3 mature experienced owners

tons of developers with great ideas

a lot of players to suggest scripts.

you still think that they stole "Your" idea? No.

people make rolemodels to act like them in real life or be like them.

In gaming life, CIT, Saur and other well known big servers are rolemodels and you're saying Saur "sux"

thats interesting anyway.

I know that you both guys are moderators okay? and WTF? I stole ideas from SAUR? LOL? Uhmm.. Are you joking??

PLus, SAUR sucks.

I would love to see your... "gamemode".

P.S: I would avoid the insults if I were you. It's your own fault that you got yourself banned from my community.

PLus, SAUR sucks.

I.. I laughed at this. :lol:

Deepu, no offence, but you should read about Megalomania. Why I link this is because you always get into stuff like this because of your arrogant behaviour.

I do however agree with you about the whole "Stealing Ideas" thing. You can't really steal an idea, implying such a thing is utmost retarded.

Deepu, no offence, but you should read about Megalomania. Why I link this is because you always get into stuff like this because of your arrogant behaviour.

I do however agree with you about the whole "Stealing Ideas" thing. You can't really steal an idea, implying such a thing is utmost retarded.

this but "idea stealing" is immoral

Oh, I used to had ideas like you, but that was 2 years ago. And they got stolen from other german servers. And I don't really care, because when people steal ideas, they do and there is nothing you can do about this. If someone else have this idea, try work together and not against each other

yes, solidsnake, I would love to show you the gamemode, which is gona finish after 2 days.

and what would you do if I insult your mother badly? Would you keep quiet? or will you flame?

and seriously, I am not arrogant, its you guys who make me bad by critisising me for no reason while there is already one grannie in my house, who kills by shouting at me.

And yeah, I already made the resource like 3 months before.

So, I had the idea first and I don't really care about losing it, plus, I care about being called an "idea thief" when I don't really need to steal ideas and when I really have ideas lol :roll:

Seriously look at you guys, how you critisize and make people mad.

Can't stop laughing.. :lol:

this shows your character..

You think that your server will become great after having the single script? LoL. your dreams bro

In gaming life, CIT, Saur and other well known big servers are rolemodels and you're saying Saur "sux"

yeah, they got tons of developers and 3 mature experienced owners,

Let me tell you the story of SAFR (SAN ANDREAS FUTURISTIC RPG)

There were actually 3 scripters in our team at first.. [omaar(KaDuRo), Anubhav, Deepu(Don)]

Anubhav that lazy kid who wants to be the leader of the team and doesn't do anything and says he made everything that I made.

I hated him. Now he left, dint help our team..

a new friend called Bugra Came in, and he was a pretty nice scripter but he is now busy for like 1 month.

now we just have 2 working scripters [KaDuRo, Don( Deepu)]

KaDuRo can make small scripts very perfectly and he is learning to make big ones and I am teaching him and I am happy with his scripts.

So, in a nutshell we just have 2 small scripters who script big things (Don, KaDuRo)

and Don't you think SAFR must be great, if you don't think and love Criticism then its better you kill me first.

[No offence]

[Peace]

Regards,

Don.

yes, solidsnake, I would love to show you the gamemode, which is gona finish after 2 days.

and what would you do if I insult your mother badly? Would you keep quiet? or will you flame?

and seriously, I am not arrogant, its you guys who make me bad by critisising me for no reason while there is already one grannie in my house, who kills by shouting at me.

And yeah, I already made the resource like 3 months before.

So, I had the idea first and I don't really care about losing it, plus, I care about being called an "idea thief" when I don't really need to steal ideas and when I really have ideas lol :roll:

Seriously look at you guys, how you critisize and make people mad.

Can't stop laughing.. :lol:

this shows your character..

yeah, they got tons of developers and 3 mature experienced owners,

Let me tell you the story of SAFR (SAN ANDREAS FUTURISTIC RPG)

There were actually 3 scripters in our team at first.. [omaar(KaDuRo), Anubhav, Deepu(Don)]

Anubhav that lazy kid who wants to be the leader of the team and doesn't do anything and says he made everything that I made.

I hated him. Now he left, dint help our team..

a new friend called Bugra Came in, and he was a pretty nice scripter but he is now busy for like 1 month.

now we just have 2 working scripters [KaDuRo, Don( Deepu)]

KaDuRo can make small scripts very perfectly and he is learning to make big ones and I am teaching him and I am happy with his scripts.

So, in a nutshell we just have 2 small scripters who script big things (Don, KaDuRo)

and Don't you think SAFR must be great, if you don't think and love Criticism then its better you kill me first.

[No offence]

[Peace]

Regards,

Don.

yRTY5L7.png