My offical Leave :(

I am offically leaveing the comunity as of today. I have broken my GTA VC disk beyond repair. I am sending it in to rockstar in hope that they will send me a new one. As of right now I have nothing. I am sad to go but hopefully I will be returning. Goodbye everyone, I shall miss you

-Hunter

*cough* attention seeking *cough* :roll:

How is he seeking attention. He's telling us that his VC disk is broken, so he won't be here for a while. That doesn't sound like attention seeking to me.

You fail to see the point, you dont need to have a disk to be a member of the forum stunting community :roll:.

*cough* attention seeking *cough* :roll:

How is he seeking attention. He's telling us that his VC disk is broken, so he won't be here for a while. That doesn't sound like attention seeking to me.

You fail to see the point, you dont need to have a disk to be a member of the forum stunting community :roll:.

Yeah, but that's not technically legal because he no longer has the disc (I presume you're talking about no-cd cracks).

I regret to announce that I have ripped off the tag from my matress. Therefore I am sending it back to have it replaced. In the meantime I will be moving out of my house. This will cost me my intenet connection so I am leaving the community. I hope I get the matress back so I can move back in and play some more but until then farewell

Uhh just get a no CD-Crack.

I cracked my Vice city AGES ago, I'm not sure if it's legal, but I don't care, I paid good money for the game and I feel I can do what I bloodly like with it, my conscience is clear as day.

Besides I had to crack it, CD was busted, and my computer wouldnt recognise the image on my virtual drive.

• 3 weeks later...
I regret to announce that I have ripped off the tag from my matress. Therefore I am sending it back to have it replaced. In the meantime I will be moving out of my house. This will cost me my intenet connection so I am leaving the community. I hope I get the matress back so I can move back in and play some more but until then farewell

I think im being mocked