things to make things easier

first of all, im sick of being heli bladed by noobs, which is why i propose that the next mta helibladeing only takes about 30-40 points instead of KO.

another handy thing would be a full size map blurred on the screen like the scoreboard , when pressing an f number.

I dont know how they would code it to be like that but, I think anyone who cannot get out of the way of an heli making a pass, and/or gun the heli down, should get sliced in half, its realism there. The map maybe would be good, I've always thought of having the names of people included on their little dot, guess that'd be hard too.

your looking for a map overlay to the screen like bf1942?

hmm, sounds difficult to implement, but it would be neat.

something i would like to see for the radar is whenever the person says something in the chat, their blip flashes or changes color breifly. this would make it easy to identify who's who, and would not require cluttering the screen up with names.

another handy thing would be a full size map blurred on the screen like the scoreboard , when pressing an f number.

Heh, I'd like to see this. They have this in the Battlefield games. You hit M and a map pops up (until you release M :P)

first of all, im sick of being heli bladed by noobs, which is why i propose that the next mta helibladeing only takes about 30-40 points instead of KO.

No offense man, but getting killed by a helicopter is nothing "noobish." This is MTA man, and be prepared for anything.

oh really? then YOU try to hit me with a heli, see who will get killed first ;)

PRACTICE people PRACTICE!

ditching the goddemn heli is as easy as moving and jumping! like it was said in an other thread, there are a 5438096230968 ways not to be hit, eg. LISTENING or LOOKING.

seems hard init?

N00bish my

, it can be kinda easy out in the open, yeah, but it takes skill to get at the experienced people who know how to hide among clusters of solid objects, or even the people who just know when and where to run so they can get out of danger and shoot it down.

If anything, the heli's not a n00b weapon, it's the anti-n00b.

it 's noobish in a stundserver :evil:

That would be an exception, yes. Whenever I run my personal server in stunt (which is rarely running DM, let alone stunt) I warn people in my MOTD that car/heli killing is disallowed, and that they'll be kicked for doing so (unless accidental) and banned for a repeat offense.

Otherwise in DM, anything goes :D

... except cheats/mods.

I never said that I can't avoid the blades :)

But the way I see it, is that the majority of heli-killers are real n00bs (no offence to those who really trained on it). I've never seen a real good player heli-killing, I must say...

• 2 weeks later...

ok im back

i went on holiday for a lil while and forgot about this thread so, yeh..

umm the reason about the map is on the radar theres always someone on the spawn roof on the radar and it would help for a quick resource to see if your waisting ur time.

as for the helicopter part, i can easily dodge one, if you get right up close to the heli you can miss the blades, but theres a bunch of fags here in the oz servers that can stop the blades from turning. so you cant here it comeing

umm the reason about the map is on the radar theres always someone on the spawn roof on the radar and it would help for a quick resource to see if your waisting ur time.

If you are on foot and activate the car scanner, then press Esc and navigate to the vice city map you will see players blips on it. No names but it will enable you to see if that distant blip is in the spawn screen.

If you are on foot and activate the car scanner, then press Esc and navigate to the vice city map you will see players blips on it. No names but it will enable you to see if that distant blip is in the spawn screen.

lol, ouch

but yea I know, it took me awhile to figure that one out too.

p.s.

.4 or .5 getting rid of that blip?