Things being disalowed.. EVERYONE read

OK now the for the Wolfs 2 cents worth :roll:

Yes its easy to escape a heli in open ground ,yes you can take em out with the colt if they stay low enough. :lol:

Thing is, in clanwar situations defending a base, the areas are resticted and trying to shoot down a heli with Zircons ping just aint gonna happen quickly.. :shock: ,or one pilot can sacrifice himself in order to take half a clan out restricted in their environment. Kinda makes it a short war and very boring similar to the one we had against ULK.

Now I aint against the idea of using heli's to kill in game, only wars.

On the server the only time it pisses me off is when we have a robber war and some turd clears the area, dies respawns and does the same shit again and again, every one has to agree this is lame shit, if you don't then obviously you are lame. :lol:

What's wrong with car killers, the fact they make a shitty attemp to run you over ,then i waste ammo doing the car in just for these bastards to run to the nearest car again, thats what spoils it!!!!!!!!!!

I don't disagree with killing by any means but the above highlights the abuse of the methods for use by noobs............ :x

It aint the methods that are wrong its the peeps that abuse the methods that annoy me. :evil:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember Rockstar saying that...

idd, it wasn't said by Rockstar. But in Power Unlimited, a dutch gaming magazine, one of the few in the world that have actually been able to play gta:sa, confirmed that cops do that. Whether this will only be in cut-scenes or also in the game itself, I don't know, but it if correct that cops do that in gta:sa.

but now ontopic:

it is true that everything in MTA is part of the game and people should stop whining about molotovs or whatever (helikills and such).

teenwolf you guys are bad against helis and laggers. and theres a reason for both.

look at your own server rules sometime.

if someone pings over 200 = kicked. if someone uses a heli theyre either kicked, or theyre called lame so much it takes all the fun outa it.

you guys got killed by a heli in that boathouse because you didnt know how to defend against it. its that plain and simple.

i tried to do the same against fku in the exactly same location and both times i didnt get one player simply because they knew how to defend against helis. i suggest u learn to do the same.

when i helikilled the 3 people during the vces match they were all just standing there practically BEGGING to be helikilled. they didnt make an attempt to move to a location i couldnt get them at all, they just stood thier like dummies and got killed like dummies.

people whore stubbies all the time, people whore m60s all the time. but when they use a car of a weapon once theyre lame, and somebody fucking forbid that they use it more then once or theyre an ultra lame n00b who "needs them to kill"

stop trying to doctor the game to suit your wants and youl be a good mta player. until then your just another n00b trying to doctor up mta to suit your own weaknesses.

we want helis in matches. so if theyre so powerful how come we dont get killed by them alot? simple fact of were used to playing against them

your not

If one side is useing 1 or 2 helis can't you do the same? then if you had 7 on 7 you would have 5 ground + 2 air, use your helis to battle in the air so then they will have that to deal with, but now if your clan has kicks and bans in place to get rid of heli kills on your clan server (where most of your clan hangs out)? Your clan likey can't fly one of those things to take to a heli battle(it takes skill). So now I guess you can't take the battle to the air either to even try to even the score can you. So your left with 6g + -1a(lack of skill) on 5g + a2 and you can't avoid the heli either so then it;s more like 4g + -1a on 5g + 2a - 1a. So then 3 on 6, (this is a example and bs math, but it shows the tend of whats been happing in the matchs.) hope I didn't give away to much

There are lot's of heli tricks to use and there are the same amount of tricks to evade them. My point is deathb is right learn to use and fight helis. It's part of the game and it's not going away anytime soon.

as for pings well pings over 500 - 800 with a lot of packet loss, I mean I've shot at those guys and when I do hit them I'm shooting behind my self or random areas. I dunno where I stand on really high ping and or low pings with tons of packet loss.

tbh i laughed my ass off the first time i saw a heli kill.. I think sintax did it to me in one of the team beta tests..

and tbh i don't find it difficult at all to dodge just keep your eyes and ears open.... chances are most helikillers are looking for a group of people, so just scatter and try to finda place to hide.... personally I cant do helikills very well, i've gotten 2 or 3 before, and im not bad w/ the heli, I just can't stop it once i commit :-P

anyways, personally I like helikills and think they bring a unique style of gameplay... maybe you guys should practice a bit :-P

Kent

damn i hope you guys never open a server for gta3 0.4

MODT:

dont use any vehicles!!

o_O

the trick is: first you get out of the way, than you shoot

playing gta3 0.4 is like a fight with a bull when youre on foot and vc isnt really different

VCES, Lt.Dan, etc... WTF are they gonna do when they play GTA:SA, I mean the heli that the cops will use will actualy try to mow you down. what are they gonna do; tell them to stop because its noobish?!?!?

I don't remember Rockstar saying that...

lol me neither, i think this wont be in gtasa since gta is still a realistic game i mean wtf? y should cops try to heli balde you? :shock:

quote from GTA-series:

"- Police have motorcycles too, And if you are in trouble they can jump on your bonnet and jump on your bumper.

- Police helicopters can aim there blades near the ground so you can end up across town and with huge gouges in a car.

- They have already filled up a dvd fully and the game will be on a duel layer dvd."

got to http://www.gta-series.com/eng/index.php ... tion=&id=& to see for yourselves(if not ther browse around pages past 6

teenwolf you guys are bad against helis and laggers. and theres a reason for both.

look at your own server rules sometime.

if someone pings over 200 = kicked. if someone uses a heli theyre either kicked, or theyre called lame so much it takes all the fun outa it.

you guys got killed by a heli in that boathouse because you didnt know how to defend against it. its that plain and simple.

i tried to do the same against fku in the exactly same location and both times i didnt get one player simply because they knew how to defend against helis. i suggest u learn to do the same.

when i helikilled the 3 people during the vces match they were all just standing there practically BEGGING to be helikilled. they didnt make an attempt to move to a location i couldnt get them at all, they just stood thier like dummies and got killed like dummies.

people whore stubbies all the time, people whore m60s all the time. but when they use a car of a weapon once theyre lame, and somebody :o forbid that they use it more then once or theyre an ultra lame n00b who "needs them to kill"

stop trying to doctor the game to suit your wants and youl be a good mta player. until then your just another n00b trying to doctor up mta to suit your own weaknesses.

we want helis in matches. so if theyre so powerful how come we dont get killed by them alot? simple fact of were used to playing against them

your not

Obviously you cant read or your plainly simple, I was trapped on the steps at the time so I had nowhere to go my bad. So I couldnt escape a laggy chopper coming my way.

Also I agree with heli's and car kills being used in DM games just not in clanwars ,yep Heli's and cars are easy to avoid but you failed to notice I said that Duh :lol:

Plus I aint always on the clans server I play on the party server a lot also to learn to avoid heli's and shoot da laggers, it is better training for me :D

Also if you read I said I just hate lame bastards that repeat the process to the point of abuse , one offs dont bother me in the slightest and I don't find that lame , reread what I said and don't post a twisted version of your reality

WTF "noob" LMAO I might not be a superb player but I certainly aint no noob

dont try and make personal insults teenwolf, i shoot at ideas not people read my post again with that in mind and u might be able to see that.

you guys were defending a base that the protection from helis is top notch in. theres a little alcove in the back of it that helis cant get you in. you should have been watching your radar and noticed "hey theres a heli coming, i should be thinking about how to defend against it" and moving yourself off the steps right then and there.

you just said plain and simple that heli and car kills are easy to avoid. so then why are u arguing against them?

if theyre so easy to avoid then drop the argument, tell your leader that, and lets get warrin

opium wev already discused this, and this has nothing to do with helis, spazes, flamethrowers, or anything else that i mentioned in the first post for that matter.

so dont try and make an excuse to bring your flame war shit in here i dont have time for it

to be honest i dont either, just wanted to hear your respose :lol:

go misquote me on the kfc forums some more, i laughed when i read it believe me ;) as i dont even know john let alone have i banned him ever/nor have i used the name deathb in over a month. do u guys really have to make up shit now :roll:

laugh il ttyl back on topic -

anyone who thinks that helikills should be disalowed please take some time to actually read the responses people have made to this topic.

its not just me that doesnt want to see them go as this whole topic has shown and i feel the majority feel the same way.

dont try and make personal insults teenwolf, i shoot at ideas not people read my post again with that in mind and u might be able to see that.

you guys were defending a base that the protection from helis is top notch in. theres a little alcove in the back of it that helis cant get you in. you should have been watching your radar and noticed "hey theres a heli coming, i should be thinking about how to defend against it" and moving yourself off the steps right then and there.

you just said plain and simple that heli and car kills are easy to avoid. so then why are u arguing against them?

if theyre so easy to avoid then drop the argument, tell your leader that, and lets get warrin

OK sorry for the insults but it already got personal when you brought our clans name into the topic as an example :? I explained in my first post that I didn't mind them but in clan matches. Thats all. Oh and it is in an open space not when confined to avoid heli's and cars, but a base is confining, also when you defended you started to attack, that aint a defence to come to Wash PD to get a few helikills quickly, good job I was in one to take both your out. :D

Btw it's not my place to tell the leader anything, a decision was reached and his decision is final ,of which I will stand by 100%, end of.

To the developers of MTA version 0.4:

to make the game more fair, I request the following:

Remove ALL cars

Remove ALL flying vehicles

Remove ALL auto and semi-automatic weapons

Remove any flaming weapons, as well as exploding weapons

Remove health and armor pickups

Remove ability to run away from fights.

Remove any access to higher vantage points, all fights should

be fought at ground level with no height advantage.

The weapons that should be allowed in the game are pistols

and melee, unless that melee has the ability to kill with less

than two hits.

I believe this will make the game more fair and will end the

allow/dissallow argument.*

-DataSchmuck

*because no one will want to play anymore.

Remove ALL cars

than two hits.

-DataSchmuck

lmao

that sounds exactly like some clans gangwar rules :shock:

Remove ALL cars

than two hits.

-DataSchmuck

hahaha you got the point :lol:

There are plenty of cheap things to do in Vice City, and it's part of the reason I've started feeling some Burnout from it. Car killers, Heli N00bs, Glitchers (Both Stubby and Moly), spawn killing, so on and so forth...

I don't have TOO much issue with Heli Killers, with the exception of those who will ONLY heli-kill. Once in a while is fine, should have been watching, but when that's ALL they do, they annoy me to no end and I am not alone in that frame of mind.

Car killers are in the same category.. Every so often is one thing, constant and sole use of a car for killing is just annoying.. Get the hell out of your car for goodness sake.. If I blow it up, that doesn't mean run to the next and repeat till I blow that one up, repeat... repeat... repeat.. That's just insane.. Do you not realize that you could probably take me out with a straight up fight faster then running from car to car all along the main strip? I'm not unkillable, I'm just not that easy to kill =)

Stubby glitching is another thing.. It's accidental sometimes, but there are those that have that glitch down to an artform. It's become such a problem that I don't even bother going Robber at times simply because there's no such thing as a good stubby fight anymore.

Moly glitching... 'nuff said... blegh.. Grow some balls and use those like they were intended instead of like some wussbag of a 3 year old who doesn't want to hurt himself. I've grown rather fond of Moltov's of late and I don't glitch with them.. They're a very effective toy.

Don't go on with the whole "You can avoid helis" rant, I'm well aware of this and I tend to do fairly well against a heli-killer but it's annoying when that's the end all beat all of they're talents... Fight like a man and show me you have some skill for goodness sake!

Cars can be avoided too, but I don't think quite so easily.. Especially if they're laggy. You jump out of the way and they can back up and get back on top of you before you're back to your feet through the flow of their lag (for lack of a better way to put it) until they just run you down little by little. Again, there are those that do this as their sole attack, those are the ones that annoy me, not the occasional guy that comes along and runs me down.

Spawn wars are just boring... And those of you who delight in them.. Please realize that not everyone that comes out of the robber house is interested in your repetative and dull Stubby war.. Let them go find someone who's actually still interested in the spirit of the game rather then an artificially inflated kill-count. You know who's in that war with you, if I'm not them, why are you shooting me?

Rant over.. Sometimes I do prattle on :D

Buh Bye now!

Very good points, especially about the robber wars. I've long ago lost interest in them, no variety, run out, shoot with stubby twice, die, lather rinse repeat.

Vehicle kills, while sometimes aggravating, I like having attempted on me, it's great to see someone try to run me down, drive under me and flee from a flaming wreck, even better when the helinoobs fall to their death. :D But yeah, blows when one person figures a higher kill count by vehicles is the only way to do it.

when one person does nothing but helikill during a robber war thats when people need to be figuring out that they need to take cover, not fight in the open by the fountain like dumbasses and get bladed like dumbasses

carkills are hardly a threat, and they are so easily avoided i dont consider them a threat at all, i cant remember that last time i died from one.

the stubby glitching ul find no argument from me on, either with the moly glitching. both of those things ruin this game, and i wished they would have disapeared with 0.4 but it looks like wel be waiting til the new core

spawn wars are boring yes ul def find no argument from me on that, hence why i wish sometimes they would setup servers where they are banned. maybe with the new admin tool that can read player locations wel see that happen