Things being disalowed.. EVERYONE read

as usual deejee comes in and tries to lay down the law, lol nice i guess...

eeehmm you telling me I am laying the law.. hahhahha.. okay if you say so.

yes i do use choppers to kill, and yes i do use stubbys to kill, i use everything in the game, i exclude nothing but the spas.

eeehmm why exclude that..?? it's in the game just like the choppers..

you hold against us an agrument based on the things that are in the game, and go on abouth how we not should take them out.. but stillyou take the spazz out..

Aaah whel just cary on deathb.. couse a discusion is not a discusion with you, it's just you stating your opinion and we all should bow down and accept that..

Have fun m8

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeathB this is gettign borign you re-statign your opinion this is no discusion....

you guys are each just restating the same thing. il sum it up

helis are "lame"

helis cant be dodged

ok now whos restating what? look again son

i didnt say you have to change anything on your little server deejee honey bun, i state that in gangwars we will not exclusde anything. when i say i exclude nothing but the spas i mean i dont personally use it. take my quote in the context that i wrote it please k thnx.

if you guys wanna shudup now believe me thats perfectly fine by me 8)

its spelt shutup in this topic as well...

we were not restatign we were reitterating a point you will not listen to, in a discusion that you are not discussign in thats why we are leaving it

read my comment.. if a ladder is there do you have to climb it??

as for now..

LOCK PLEASE :arrow:

its a simple fact that when it comes to the spas and flamethrower i dont use them,

i like to play vice the way it is, sorry if you cant see that but thats a non debatable fact

Surely 'the way it is' includes the Spas and Flamethrower? So why don't you use them?

The sad fact is that you're addicted to helikilling. You probably see it as a way cut down the number of people you actually have to fight.

its spelt shutup in this topic as well...

we were not restatign we were reitterating a point you will not listen to, in a discusion that you are not discussign in thats why we are leaving it

read my comment.. if a ladder is there do you have to climb it??

thats your point?

my what a good point im totally shut down how could i not listen to you :roll:

you dont have one legit argument against helikills and the only ones that you have found so far is that

theyre "lame" and "cant be dodged." anything im missing?

Surely 'the way it is' includes the Spas and Flamethrower? So why don't you use them?

The sad fact is that you're addicted to helikilling. You probably see it as a way cut down the number of people you actually have to fight.

i dont use the spas because i dont think its worth the trouble of flying all the way over to cortezes boat just to get, hence the reason why i dont hardly use the flamethrower hardly either. occasionally il stop and pick up the flamethrower if im in that area but i find the stubby much more effective then the spas.

lol we see it as a way to cut down on the people we actualy have to fight? to funny, that my son is dependent on you not us. if you dont wanna fight us cuz helikills are allowed then oh well. no sweat off my back ;)

dont worry, i personally dont have anything against heli kills, we'll fight u with or without em, but if my members ask for a non heli kill war id expect u to honour that as ill do heli kill wars for u. Simple gratitude :)

dont worry, i personally dont have anything against heli kills, we'll fight u with or without em, but if my members ask for a non heli kill war id expect u to honour that as ill do heli kill wars for u. Simple gratitude :)

i have no problem with doing a every other match we do no helikills type of setup, but taking them completely out of the game is just completely rediculous as per what some people want heh

if you dont wanna fight us cuz helikills are allowed then oh well. no sweat off my back ;)
When have I or any FMJ ever insisted on them being removed? Ha.

My personal opinion is that they should be left out of matches, but FMJ have never and will never refuse a match because of helikills.

I thought I made it abundantly clear that FMJ (as Oli has said) and I (when I was referring to FMJ I was including myself) will fight you Helikills or no. I really do wish you would read people's posts Death.

Look back at my posts - these are some of the things I have said:

:arrow: I am not afraid of helikills.

:arrow: I think that they are part of the game.

:arrow: They are fairly easy to dodge.

:arrow: I don't think people should whine about how they were killed.

:arrow: I will fight you with helikills allowed.

Please do not twist my words.

You turned

:arrow: I think helikills should not be allowed in matches.

into

:!: I won't play if helikills are allowed.

Well here's a newsflash for you - just because I have an opinion on what rules there should be, it doesn't mean I wont play to rules that are contrary to that opinion.

Personally I think you're a certain cafe in GTA3.

what main argument? the fact that helis are part of the game and thus should be included in matches?

That part :roll:

or that your a wiener

I don't believe you've ever argued that.

So much for calling Oli a man of reason (which he is), when you are not. This has been clearly demonstrated in the way you insult anyone with an adverse opinion to your own. Frankly, I'm done with this argument, and no amount of insulting or goading will bring me back.

haha

thats the point, oli and i did agree on something then you came back and told me my argument looked weak, so i was wondering which argument u were talking about... i thought i asked nicely :)