Things being disalowed.. EVERYONE read

Thoes other games suck.. We all use cars to knock ppls health down , but ppl who take it further continuously are anoying..

I bet you are one who chopper kills to increase stats?? humm??

but some people go over the top with it..

2 things -

1. yes i do use choppers to kill, and yes i do use stubbys to kill, i use everything in the game, i exclude nothing but the spas.

2. when someone starts going "over the top" thats when you wanna start thinking about cover. theres a million places in vice where helis and cars cant touch u, before you reply again do yourself a favor and go explore vice for 15 minutes, youl probably find at least 40 spots if u look

oh, and i dont know what u mean by my "tag kinda figures," but newsflash son, i lead ulk im not "just" a member

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i knwo the map inside out, but when ur in the middle of open space havign a fight with many ppl , then you cant run for cover.. you cant run faster than a chopper.... i have no problem with stubbes.. not realy.

choppers rarely take down anyone whos good on thier feat, they sure dont take me down ;)

some people do hate helis, simply because helis kill them so they must be "lame."

get over it people helis are in vice and theyre not going anywhere

they rarly take me either to be honest, but that not my argument... you cant always hide.. if you know ppl are abotu with choppes then yeah you can hide. but if they jump you durign a fight ur chopped

and it is lame in my opinion... there are more fun ways to kill ppl.. kile the hammer.. or chainsaw

thats cos they are easy to kill... and you tend to see the bullets..

You dotn see a chopper swoop down and chop up 4-5 ppl in a fight

you dont hear m60 bullets coming the only way you know theyre there is if they miss the first couple of shots, if theyre a good shot your going to be dead before you figure out where they are

choppers can be heard from a mile away.

please drop your silly arguments, i can counter them all day. you know why?

because im arguing for something that makes gta unique to stay in the game, your trying to argue on behalf of other people to try and take it out.

oh btw, im going to sleep now later :)

you started the argument so you obviously want to have it...

most ppl do miss there first M60 shot.. even if they dotn your health moves and blodd spills so you move,,, you cant here a copter.. not all the time, specialy the sparrow,

yeah im off as well...good night

BTW im arguing a fact that makes sence.. please look from 2 sides of a coin thats all im askiign, 100 ppl could argue this point all day and nothign would change its up to server admin whas banned and whats not, individual rules are what counts....

Agreed (did i realy say that???)stupid argument, as there is no answer we are both right even tho im righter....... :)

Lock request :arrow:

Lock request :arrow:

lol whats that an attempt to have a last word?

your right some people will never change, but this thread has helped a few people see the light :) and it will probably help more

sooooo

:arrow: DENIED! :)

What an argument this is -

I agree with Death, heli's are a part of Vice City and therefore you should either learn to avoid them, or not play. And yes, MaD - it can get annoying when someone repeatedly heli kills, but in that case either shoot them down or dont let them heli kill you and theyll be forced to find another tactic.

The 'problems' with the heli's you are complaining about are completely in your control to avoid What open areas with no cover are their in Vice City? I have yet to come across any open fields of flowers and golden rolling hills in Vice City... Try standing next to a lightpost or - heres a tough one - sidestepping.

Heli kills are a part of Vice City and therefore are going to stay in MTA. If watching the radar was such a hard task then people running up with M60's would be an even bigger problem than heli kills, because you can at least hear a heli coming. So, hopefully you can understand that heli kills are a 'problem' that youll have to learn to deal with, because this 'problem' is not going to go away....

If you can't understand that I hope you can at least stop arguing a point that is completely ridiculous.

maybe if you spent half as much time practicing against helis as you do bitching about them you wouldnt be wasting your time here

eeehmm who is wasting time.. :?:

some how you guys seem to mis the point mad makes.. you just see what you want to see..

Its ok once or twice every one has done it, but it gets stupid and i dotn feel its a large part of the game .. the point in the game is to have good raging gun fights not have ppl mow up the map with heli blades.

^^ see that..

but then again you only read wat you want to read deathb.. 8)

oohh and one other thing that is missed..

we where talking abouth things allowd and disalowwed.. well on our server we warn guys who only seem to car/chopper kill.. and if they go on they will get kicked out.

Read that line again deathb before you react.. it says OUR server.. not yours not any one else. with our rules ..

you don't have a say in those, I know you would like that, but to bad this mod doesn't revolve around you alone.

We are a fairly big clan, in wich most members think chopper killing isn't a bad thing.. but we all agree ont he fact that killing only with those methoths is lame.

This argument is going no where.. couse you don't seem to read what's been said. ...

yawn same old same old

You know, I'd just like to point this out. If MTA thought car killing and heli killing was super lame and that only n00bs would use it and that its stupid, they wouldnt of even included them in MTA. Just think about that. This isn't a whole gun killing game. Everything should be allowed.

Read that line again deathb before you react.. it says OUR server.. not yours not any one else. with our rules ..

you don't have a say in those, I know you would like that, but to bad this mod doesn't revolve around you alone.

We are a fairly big clan, in wich most members think chopper killing isn't a bad thing.. but we all agree ont he fact that killing only with those methoths is lame.

as usual deejee comes in and tries to lay down the law, lol nice i guess...

i dont care what you do on your servers, if you want to be lame little n00bs who kick people for helikilling then be the lame little n00bs who kick people for helikilling.

what im saying is this: when you try and take helikills out of a match you are being flat out rediculous, and we will not play with that rule. if you do then your only proving the obvious, your weak against something so you have to try and take it out

that = lame no matter how much you butter it up

i dont care what you do on your servers, if you want to be lame little n00bs who kick people for helikilling then be the lame little n00bs who kick people for helikilling.

That sounds more opinion based than fact based to me, bleh well anyway, I dont mind the odd car/heli frags (on those who could'nt evade, or in an inevitable situation), out of the moment sort of thing and is apart of the game, but its those that constantly use them to kill and not with weapons, that just makes the game a bore for others, I kill the car/heli, he runs off, I run after him, (sometimes) he gets away in a car, lames someone else and then its just a lame, boring loop.

helis and cars are quite limited to where they can go, honestly i dont see why any of you lamas have such a problem with them.

is it annoying when someone does nothing but it? to people who dont know how to stop them it is, is it a bootable offense? well i dont think i need to put my opinion down but yours obviously differs.

but hey its "your server" go run it the way you want. i wont stop you but i wont tell you that i agree with the rules.

and dont bother telling me not to play there if i dont agree with the rules, , cuz the few times i do i only spend 30 minutes killing tmms, theyl leave the server after getting frusterated with me, and then il leave. :)

but the simple fact comes down to this -

why is it even an issue that some gangs wont play with helis allowed, they claim theyre only bad when people kill over and over with them, well during a match youl be killed 3 times with them at most... and thats if your really stupid :)

what im saying is this: when you try and take helikills out of a match you are being flat out rediculous, and we will not play with that rule. if you do then your only proving the obvious, your weak against something so you have to try and take it out

The funny thing is that by insisting on helikills being allowed in matches, you're giving the impression that you can't win without them.

Black Maverick and VCN Chopper were removed.

:( Why the VCN? That's the best one. I'd much rather get rid of the Sparrow in favour of the VCN.

The funny thing is that by insisting on helikills being allowed in matches, you're giving the impression that you can't win without them.

on the contrary.

you guys are insisting on having them removed because you are weak to them. insisting on having something in the game thats already there is hardly proving you cant win without them. thats like asking the stubby and m60 to be removed. where does it end?

I agree with Deejee here you aint readign what other ppl are writing...

No one can avoid a chopper kill during a fight..

You started this topic, about servers not the right or wrong with the game..

Just cos the ladder is there , do you have to climb it???? think about that.....

We are not weak against chopper kills, as i said before i can doge and shoot down a chopper...we just see them as an over powerd weapon..100% health dammage...

Please read all of the above before replying..thats why I wanted the lock

and when have you come in to our server and killed TmM's for 30 mins??

ive not seen you in our server....

in one of your privious posts you disses the spaz..whats wrong with a spaz??

Edited by Guest
you guys are insisting on having them removed because you are weak to them. insisting on having something in the game thats already there is hardly proving you cant win without them. thats like asking the stubby and m60 to be removed. where does it end?

When have I or any FMJ ever insisted on them being removed? Ha.

My personal opinion is that they should be left out of matches, but FMJ have never and will never refuse a match because of helikills.

The ball's in your court now - you still insist on them being included in matches and you don't care about any other weapon rules, which says to me that it's not the priciple of making sure all things are allowed - you just like to helikill.

Why don't you just rename yourselves to the United Legion of Helikillers? Oh wait, because it's mainly you who wants helikills. I remember in one or two of our matches, a couple of ULKs expressing their dislike of helikills.

No one can avoid a chopper kill during a fight..

We are not weak against chopper kills, as i said before i can doge and shoot down a chopper...we just see them as an over powerd weapon..100% health dammage...

maybe u should read what your writing, and then take some time to read what i wrote.

The ball's in your court now - you still insist on them being included in matches and you don't care about any other weapon rules, which says to me that it's not the priciple of making sure all things are allowed - you just like to helikill.

its a simple fact that when it comes to the spas and flamethrower i dont use them, but if the other gang wants to then thats thier option. i have a problem with niether weapon, even if the spas is overpowered il still take it down.

i like to play vice the way it is, sorry if you cant see that but thats a non debatable fact

helis appear to be more "glitchy" in matches like ours because the lag on your screen doesnt sync it blowing up for at least another second. and some of the shots might not sync. but is that a problem exclusive to the helis? i sure dont think so. last time i checked its a problem in general between the two players. you just have to accomodate it and in this case that means dodging *gasp* the heli

i know youv never seen me mad, and iv never seen you. and i think thats a very good thing sometimes... laugh