The ultimate Lua tutorial

The Tutorial Is Good So Far. (Without considering the above noted mistake)

Waiting for the completion of the Tutorial.

Thank You For The Tutorial.

Thanks for reporting the errors to me, I went ahead and fixed them.

Good work, maybe change font colors here though, I can't read it.

http://i.imgur.com/1FRHD4c.png

Thanks for the feed back, I'll change the colors now.

Edit

Updated - Added if/else/elseif

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome tutorials man!

I really like it when you do videos, so if it isn't a hassle in making them, I would suggest making videos because it kinda gives a more detailed explanation. The way I see it, it kinda makes it look like you know what you are talking about rather than doing a worded tutorial because as you may know, people do copy the tutorials from others and claim it as theirs, so I really like it when people do videos.

Anyway, keep it up dude, this is awesome!

PS: I saw down in the forums that you turned 15, so happy birthday! :D

Just Awesome man. Keep up the good work. (y)

Thanks, I appreciate it very much.

Awesome tutorials man!

I really like it when you do videos, so if it isn't a hassle in making them, I would suggest making videos because it kinda gives a more detailed explanation. The way I see it, it kinda makes it look like you know what you are talking about rather than doing a worded tutorial because as you may know, people do copy the tutorials from others and claim it as theirs, so I really like it when people do videos.

Anyway, keep it up dude, this is awesome!

PS: I saw down in the forums that you turned 15, so happy birthday! :D

Yea, this comment really helped me because I wasn't sure if people like the videos or the worded tutorials more, but I got tired of writing them so I decided to try out the videos. Thanks so much for your reply, and thanks again for noticing my birthday xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good tutorial but maybe you should explain how you can use tables more efficiently, many people store simple information that's only used within the resource itself by using setElementData and getElementData when it can simply be used with a table and if you want to use it outside the resource you can use a simple export to return the table :)