ISLAND SHOWDOWN (MOVIE COMPLETE)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought the editing was top notch, it's pretty creative the way you did the dialouge (if not terrible spelling :wink: )

the music is my major crticism, it was very slow, and made the video seem more boring than it actually is.

overall a great blockbuster, but if the shots were edited shorter, it would have flowed better.

hmm... lets see... i think it would be better if you just put the balloons near the guys head, instead of putting it on a black screen. i mean, you were DESCRIBING whats happening through text under a char (robber, holding dave :roll::lol: )!

the camera angles were uh... stupid.. i mean, get more camera men and locate them to work with diffarant angles, dont use the actor to film it with cinematic view :roll: . oh and another thing that bothered me, and always will, is the GUI. remove it, theres an option for it in vice citys options.

the story was nice. quite corny but nice :P:) .

overall, lowest score here: 7/10. take it as a complimet as the lowest score is so high :wink: .

Ummm Opium i helped make the movie i am the second most important person in it. I helped feej quite alot in it. So fuckin shut up with YOUR BITCHING again we don't want it here. This is for peoples views on the movie.

• 2 weeks later...